WATCH: Joe Scarborough 3 months ago “ Biden is better than ever”…Friday Scarborough says Joe must resign

BLM protestors are not brownshirts. The Proud Boys and the Oathkeepers are brownshirts.
I am not talking about any protestors.....protestors don't firebomb courthouses, loot, and chase kids down to murder them.

They are demafascist brownshirts

That was a very few administrators that did those things and should not reflect on the entire movement on the whole. This is common with any grass roots organization that has rapid growth and a large influx of money.

I agree this is a bad thing and these certain administrators should be held accountable.
well then name something BLM did for blacks? Look fker, you've already proved they did nothing with your diverting the thread.

No, I'm saying it was started by cops. The looting and burning are obviously the responsibility of the people committing the crimes. But this is a very small minority in the BLM movement.
sort of like what happened at Jan 6, and you deny it. too fking funny. Biase prick@!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back