Dr. Fauci and Obama Admin gave Wuhan Lab $3.7 Million After Its Top Dr. Shi Zhengli Had US Project shut down and she was sent back to Chinaa

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Unfriggin believable.....yet we should not be surprised....when it comes to the democrats....always expect something despicable.

Unfriggin believable.....yet we should not be surprised....when it comes to the democrats....always expect something despicable.
Fauci is a Chinese agent and needs to be hung from the neck in public until dead, along with his muslim pal obama

Thanks Mac, please never shut up, glory needs you now

Y’all really shouldn’t listen to the idiots on the internet who think they know anything about how the science behind COVID-19. The article is rife with idiotic statements like this;

“From all of the published research papers that relate to this project going back to 2014, it’s clear that COVID-19 was already in a lab.“

No, you idiot. It isn’t.

Thanks Mac, please never shut up, glory needs you

Thanks......when a democrat tells me to shut up or leave as several of them have....it really indicates to me I am on the right track and should continue.

Thanks Mac, please never shut up, glory needs you

Thanks......when a democrat tells me to shut up or leave as several of them have....it really indicates to me I am on the right track and should continue.
The truth will always free the just and honest and cause great fear to the evil that we must pound back to the cracks where it spawned

These pos nut jobs are maKing vaccines based off a virus they claims themselves TO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS YET THEY HAVE THESE VACCINES!!!!! YOU ARE A FKN RETARD MORON IIF YOU TAKE THIS CRAP IT WAS NOT PROB. TESTED IT IS ALL FOR MONEY WILL YOU ZOMBIE FK SHEEP WAKE THE HELL UP.

I mean how is this a hole dreaming up 7 vaccines 7 types they are planning on more lock down hits.

horse shit just like every thing else ya post. Here is some real fake news.

E075FB70-DB92-4278-B985-F798D77ED804.png

4EF6B056-37D2-49C9-9AA8-7127789AAE8E.png

E69084E2-B949-45BB-8069-7432593BBC96.png

So where are the Republican congressman convening committees to investigate and dish out subpoenas? Putting this on the Fox ticker feed 24/7? They must or they are traitors! Base needs to light some fire under azzes.

Dr. Fauci backed controversial Wuhan lab with millions of U.S. dollars for risky coronavirus research

DR. FAUCI BACKED CONTROVERSIAL WUHAN LAB WITH MILLIONS OF U.S. DOLLARS FOR RISKY CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH
BY FRED GUTERL ON 4/28/20 AT 2:57 PM EDT

r. Anthony Fauci is an adviser to President Donald Trump and something of an American folk hero for his steady, calm leadership during the pandemic crisis. At least one poll shows that Americans trust Fauci more than Trump on the coronavirus pandemic—and few scientists are portrayed on TV by Brad Pitt.

But just last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.

In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.

Many scientists have criticized gain of function research, which involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans, because it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release.

SARS-CoV-2 , the virus now causing a global pandemic, is believed to have originated in bats. U.S. intelligence, after originally asserting that the coronavirus had occurred naturally, conceded last month that the pandemic may have originated in a leak from the Wuhan lab. (At this point most scientists say it's possible—but not likely—that the pandemic virus was engineered or manipulated.)

Dr. Fauci did not respond to Newsweek's requests for comment.

Forum List

Back