DR. Kelling racism is a disease racist live 7 years shorter than non racist

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
He says racist are pron too congestive heart failure
“You don’t need to be a health care professional to recognize that racism is a disease,” Kelling told the group last week outside of Atrium Health Cabarrus. “This is the same as people with congestive heart failure and diabetes who do not live as long as would be expected.”

So let's take a look at the numbers who are affected by heart disease
During a median follow-up of 4.0 years, 79 participants developed CHF (incidence rate: 3.1 per 1000 person-years). African Americans had the highest incidence rate of CHF, followed by Hispanic, white, and Chinese American participants (incidence rates: 4.6, 3.5, 2.4, and 1.0 per 1000 person-years, respectively).
).
So in his attempt to call out racism, the doctor called blacks racist and in the video, the smart people clapped at his presentation

blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate
whites 5 times the population of blacks:
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
blacks commit murders at FOUR times the rate
graduate at lower rates
etc etc
it all crosschecks
......OF course they resist arrest more/are VIOLENT/not smart = MORE problems with the police

He says racist are pron too congestive heart failure
“You don’t need to be a health care professional to recognize that racism is a disease,” Kelling told the group last week outside of Atrium Health Cabarrus. “This is the same as people with congestive heart failure and diabetes who do not live as long as would be expected.”

So let's take a look at the numbers who are affected by heart disease
During a median follow-up of 4.0 years, 79 participants developed CHF (incidence rate: 3.1 per 1000 person-years). African Americans had the highest incidence rate of CHF, followed by Hispanic, white, and Chinese American participants (incidence rates: 4.6, 3.5, 2.4, and 1.0 per 1000 person-years, respectively).
).
So in his attempt to call out racism, the doctor called blacks racist and in the video, the smart people clapped at his presentation

Correlation doesn't equal causation. This is where a lot of anti-vaxxer folks screw up in their analysis.

Further, Dr. Keiling probably has it half ass backwards. Ill health would seem more likely to cause racism, not vice versa. Coming down sick with a bad ticker has to cause a certain number of people to become hateful.

graduate at lower rates
etc etc
it all crosschecks
......OF course they resist arrest more/are VIOLENT/not smart = MORE problems with the police

Kamala needs to sit on your face.

That is completely unjust, and needs to be corrected.

So, whenever a black person dies, one Hispanic and two white people and three Asians that support justice for Black Lives Matter need to be summarily executed to maintain a fair and equal balance among the races.

Further, Dr. Keiling probably has it half ass backwards. Ill health would seem more likely to cause racism, not vice versa. Coming down sick with a bad ticker has to cause a certain number of people to become hateful.
I have known racists personally, and based on my personal experience with them, I know four suicides and that they go through incredible stress.

No matter what happens, they blame blacks or Hispanics for it. Like TDS with libtards, It literally chokes the life out of them.

A racial component to CHF is very reasonable IMO.

graduate at lower rates
etc etc
it all crosschecks

Kamala needs to sit on your face.

That could be a problem, James Kamala Harris has quite the girth.

I have known racists personally, and based on my personal experience with them, I know four suicides and that they go through incredible stress.

No matter what happens, they blame blacks or Hispanics for it. Like TDS with libtards, It literally chokes the life out of them.

A racial component to CHF is very reasonable IMO.

Fair enough, but that doesn't mean that the CHF doesn't cause racism instead of vice versa.

That is completely unjust, and needs to be corrected.

So, whenever a black person dies, one Hispanic and two white people and three Asians that support justice for Black Lives Matter need to be summarily executed to maintain a fair and equal balance among the races.
Yes, it's unjust but that's what happens when smart people try to claim moral superiority. Racism is not a disease it's a system created to divide people.

How long did Obama’s grandmother, “typical white woman”, live?

That could be a problem, James Kamala Harris has quite the girth.

I was thinking about a different Kamala Harris. She would sit on his face and then tell him how blacks have been deprived and discriminated against so it's why we don't have level playing field. However, I would be fine with Kamala sitting on harmonica 's face, too.

I was thinking about a different Kamala Harris. She would sit on his face and then tell him how blacks have been deprived and discriminated against so it's why we don't have level playing field. However, I would be fine with Kamala sitting on harmonica 's face, too.

She does lie alot.

Forum List

Back