Drone Strikes Are Act of Self-Defense...?!

Yeah right, because they target stadiums, concert halls and soft targets all the time.
No, because they target innocent civilians who have committed no crimes.

If that's case then we're the worst terrorists ever. If we were targeting innocents and easy to hit places like markets or malls or Mosques the body count would be in the hundreds of thousands.
Well, I believe the civilian body count in Desert Storm got pretty high. I wouldn't argue W's war was exactly the same as terrorism, but the ultimate goals were the same: use death to alter the behavior of another country's govt. I think we can own up to our own failure to act legally and morally, and still claim the moral high ground because 90% of the people living under muslim theorcratic (and often sociopathic) governance would beg to live in the west.

Well, there were not too many targeted drone strikes during Desert storm, nor am I saying there is no collateral damage to civilians by mistake either, just not by design.

If that's case then we're the worst terrorists ever. If we were targeting innocents and easy to hit places like markets or malls or Mosques the body count would be in the hundreds of thousands.
Actually, it's over a million Iraqis dead, because of our illegal and immoral invasion of that country.

You clearly choose to take issue with reality.
Sorry, but there's very little I can do about that.
The reality is you can't address a single point I made.
Reality is you made a plenary* statement that you know you cannot support.
And now, when asked to support that plenary statement, you've gone into kindergarten mode - as per the norm.
Reality is not your friend. Seek help.

* Glossary term:
adjective
plenary
. unqualified; absolute.
"crusaders were offered a plenary indulgence by the pope"
synonyms: unconditional, unlimited, unrestricted, unqualified, absolute, sweeping, comprehensive;
plenipotentiary

Who gets to define the word "terrorist"? What Constitutional clause gives the president the right to order the execution of a citizen without due process? What if the president decides that members of the NRA are "terrorists"?

And now, when asked to support that plenary statement, you've gone into kindergarten mode - as per the norm.

* Glossary term:
adjective
plenary
. unqualified; absolute.
synonyms: unconditional, unlimited, unrestricted, unqualified, absolute, sweeping, comprehensive;
plenipotentiary
And you still can't address a single point I made.

Pussy!

* Glossary term:
adjective
plenary
. unqualified; absolute.
plenipotentiary
And you still can't address a single point I made.
More correctly: You haven't proven your claim.
But you know that, though you don't have the honesty to admit it.
This is why you need to seek help.

More correctly: You haven't proven your claim.
But you know that, though you don't have the honesty to admit it.
This is why you need to seek help.
That's not what I said, troll.
Of course not - you did not use the term "plenary" because until you read my post, you did not know what the word meant.
You did, however, make an unqualified and absolute statement.
That being the case, you need to show that there are NO exceptions to your claim, that EVERY drone strike falls under it.

That you know you cannot do, and so rather than admit your inability to support your claim, you attack me.

That may be how things work for you when discussing issues with your friends while taking turns at the teeter-totter, but in the adult world' you just aren't cutting the mustard.

Again, that's all on you.

Of course not - you did not use the term "plenary" because until you read my post, you did not know what the word meant.
That being the case, you need to show that there are NO exceptions to your claim, that EVERY drone strike falls under it.

That you know you cannot do, and so rather than admit your inability to support your claim, you attack me.

That may be how things work for you when discussing issues with your friends while taking turns at the teeter-totter, but in the adult world' you just aren't cutting the mustard.

You're a troll and nothing but a troll.

Address the points I made, asshole.

You're a troll and nothing but a troll.
Address the points I made, asshole.
I did: You haven't met your burden of proof.
You may not like that, but that's not my problem.

Forum List

Back