Drudge highlights ambien side effects after company mocks Roseanne

He better be careful. He is big but not too big, for Big Pharma to take him down.

Whether Ambien is to blame or not for her "mood" if that's what it was, in my opinion, she needs to do more than just say that she is sorry if she truly is. She needs to show that she is and not just tell that she is because talk is cheap when a person's action(s) or lack there of is what says it all. A message for Roseanne: Get off your toad stool and show that you are not racist. Give money to help another race for example. We all know that you are currently packing plenty of doe ray me. Just do something, because just saying something is not enough sometimes.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna go have a t-shirt made.................................

"The Ambien made me do it".

I'm gonna go get a t-shirt made...........................

"The Ambien made me do it."

Link goes to InfoWars, so I can't assume it's true. Does anyone have a legit link?

Link goes to InfoWars, so I can't assume it's true. Does anyone have a legit link?

Here ya go..........................

Roseanne Barr’s Ambien Defense Is Disputed: ‘Racism Is Not a Known Side Effect’

Roseanne Barr said she was “Ambien tweeting” when she wrote racist remarks on Twitter that compared a black former Obama administration official to an ape, a comment that led ABC to cancel her television show.

But on Wednesday the makers of Ambien, the sleep aid, were having none of it.

“People of all races, religions and nationalities work at Sanofi every day to improve the lives of people around the world,” the company, Sanofi U.S., said on Twitter. “While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication.”

You know, I think that Roseanne would have gotten a lot further in her apology if she had simply said she was blind drunk and didn't remember doing it. Would have gone a lot further and sounded more plausible than her Ambien defense.

Dude you gotta stop posting the same shit I DO LMFAO.... Now I gotta report another post because I just now saw you posted this one.

DID YOU PUT THIS IN CONSP. theory or did they ?

Whether Ambien is to blame or not for her "mood" if that's what it was, in my opinion, she needs to do more thank just say that she is sorry if she truly is. She needs to show that she is and not tell that she is because talk is cheap when a person's action(s) or lack there of is what says it all. A message for Roseanne: Get off your toad stool and show that you are not racist. Give money to help another race for example. We all know that you are currently packing plenty of doe ray me. Just do something, because just saying something is not enough sometimes.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

upload_2018-5-30_16-18-15.png

Serious Ambien Side Effects: Memory Loss, Depression & More

Forum List

Back