Drudgereport poll of perspective Presidential candidates. Vote now.

For months, the press and the Republican establishment alike have been expecting the Trump bubble to implode. Now that it's clear Trump isn't going anywhere, we're seeing stories about a long slog of a campaign or even a brokered convention. But there's a very real possibility that, far from those kinds of days of reckoning, Donald Trump could actually "run the table." Ironically, Trump not only could win — he could win more decisively than any non-incumbent Republican contestant for the nomination since the dawn of the modern primary system.

LMAO, given it's Drudge but the highest demonrat is 6th and Clinton is 11th?

Well it is Drudge. But, if you read the posts on these boards the left wing apparently knows everything that Drudge posts. So they now have to know and now can try and make the poll something else, no likely but they can try.

Well it is Drudge. But, if you read the posts on these boards the left wing apparently knows everything that Drudge posts. So they now have to know and now can try and make the poll something else, no likely but they can try.

Although I think the Drudge report has a conservative bent, I have seen unfavorable articles on GOP candidates. They do select real stories from the news agencies.

Although I think the Drudge report has a conservative bent, I have seen unfavorable articles on GOP candidates. They do select real stories from the news agencies.

Drudge does occasionally select real stories, but only if they are less than favorable for Democrats. Otherwise, they don't bother with real stories.

Too bad there isn't a follow up story to that bear rape scene nonsense he tried to pass off concerning The Revenant. lol

Forum List

Back