Dubs vs Cavs thread

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
Warriors and Cavs are undefeated in the playoffs. It's inevitable, they'll meet in the finals unless some key player gets injured next round.
Btwn Dubs and Cavs who do u think will win?

The good thing about a cavs dubs series is one team will lose. I've always hated the cavs and I used to like the dubs until KD pulled his bitch move.

I want the Dubs to win but Lebron is looking unstoppable at the moment.
I like Durant and want him to win a championship. Can't believe him harden and Westbrook didn't get done
I can. They were too young when they ran up against Lebron the first time and they were never going to beat the Warriors playing together. One cancels out the other. If Westbrook was dominant they would lose in crunch time. If KD was dominant Westbrook stopped playing.

I like Durant and want him to win a championship. Can't believe him harden and Westbrook didn't get done
I can. They were too young when they ran up against Lebron the first time and they were never going to beat the Warriors playing together. One cancels out the other. If Westbrook was dominant they would lose in crunch time. If KD was dominant Westbrook stopped playing.
Omg not one of you thought the Spurs have a chance.

I still dont think the Spurs have a chance. Dubs man handled them.

I posted this when the Spurs were up over 20 at the half game 1. Before Leonard got hurt.

Will the dubs beat Cleveland?

I posted this when the Spurs were up over 20 at the half game 1. Before Leonard got hurt.

Will the dubs beat Cleveland?
If the Dubs are healthy they will beat the Cavs

The conference finals will be lucky to have either Boston or San Antonio win just one game.

The conference finals will be lucky to have either Boston or San Antonio win just one game.
The Spurs were up over 20 at the half game 1. I thought Durant was cursed. I want Durant to get a ring. Next year Boston if they get a magic Johnson type pick.

The Spurs were up over 20 at the half game 1. I thought Durant was cursed. I want Durant to get a ring. Next year Boston if they get a magic Johnson type pick.

As long as Cleveland and Golden St remain with their line ups, it will be several years before anyone will take those two teams down.

As long as Cleveland and Golden St remain with their line ups, it will be several years before anyone will take those two teams down.
I don't know. One or two moves next thing you know someone else is contending

It would take something unexpected like another super team.

It would take something unexpected like another super team.

What a great year it was in 2004. The Laker Dynasty won like 3 in a row I believe and it looked like they would easily win a 4th playing the Piston's but then together Chauncey, Rip Hamilton, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace and Tayshaun Prince were a better team than Derrick Fisher, Gary Payton, Kobe, Horace Grant, Karl Malone, Rick Fox, Shaq.

How did we win? Because either Shaq or Kobe were little bitches jealous of the other one. I like to think it was Kobe who was the problem. But then give Kobe credit because he won 2 without Shaq. And give Shaq credit he won one without Kobe. Shows you how ego can screw up a good team. How can a team with Gary Payton, Malone, Kobe & Shaq lose? That's what I thought that year when Payton and Malone went to LA to get a ring. Pathetic. So glad they didn't get one that way. I bet they thought for sure they were going to get a ring. Sort of like Kevin Durant probably feels pretty confident he's going to win it all this year.

Who moves that would make another super team? Since August we have been saying GS and Cavs in the finals, just like last year and the year before. I'm not really interested in the NBA this year, to predictable, college was much better this year.

Who moves that would make another super team? Since August we have been saying GS and Cavs in the finals, just like last year and the year before. I'm not really interested in the NBA this year, to predictable, college was much better this year.

I'm hoping the Spurs pick up someone good that makes them good again. Boston could get substantially better.

I think Carmelo Anthony could help the right team as a role player.

Maybe after Durant loses this year he will go to the Spurs. LOL

Forum List

Back