'Duck Dynasty' Under Fire Following Star's Incendiary Anti-Gay Remarks

Ten percent of the population.

In San Francisco?

Your information is off by a factor of at east 6.

Kinsey, anyone?

If everyone were fired for thinking or even saying anything against gays, we'd be at 95% unemployment. If I were in Phil's shoes, I'd make no more mention of this, and simply sever ties with A&E and move on to another network. or take my money and retire. Unfortunately all this does is once again fuel the idea that the poor gays are "victims" once again. I am sick of it. It plays right into the gays' hands. Once again they are center of attention. They are eating it up. And just because someone doesn't think being "gay" is normal, that doesn't mean we hate them or fear them (don't make me laugh!) or anything else. It is just not normal. Period.

How do you know what is 'normal'? Ten percent of the population is homosexual. Animals engage in same sex sexual activity. Prove, other than what your religion says, that homosexual behavior is not 'normal.' Empirically, with solid, indisputable, scientific evidence.

I have never understood what other animals are supposed to have to do with anything in this discussion. Earthworms are hermaphrodites; does that make hermaphroditism normal for humans? Lizards can regenerate their tails if they lose them; does that mean humans can regenerate body parts? Lions live in prides with one male and bunch of females; while I'm sure there are human men who would LOVE that arrangement, does it make that normal social behavior for human beings?

Seems to me the whole point of identifying thousands of different species is that they're different. To try to say, "THIS species does this, therefore that is right and normal (in a scientific sense) for all species" is ridiculous. And even those few species constantly touted by activists as exhibiting "homosexual behavior" only do so rarely, and under specific biological imperatives related to species survival. I don't believe anyone has yet identified any specific reason that the human species would require such a biological imperative. To put it bluntly, homosexual behavior in humans is of any use, scientifically speaking, to the species as a whole.

If everyone were fired for thinking or even saying anything against gays, we'd be at 95% unemployment. If I were in Phil's shoes, I'd make no more mention of this, and simply sever ties with A&E and move on to another network. or take my money and retire. Unfortunately all this does is once again fuel the idea that the poor gays are "victims" once again. I am sick of it. It plays right into the gays' hands. Once again they are center of attention. They are eating it up. And just because someone doesn't think being "gay" is normal, that doesn't mean we hate them or fear them (don't make me laugh!) or anything else. It is just not normal. Period.

How do you know what is 'normal'? Ten percent of the population is homosexual. Animals engage in same sex sexual activity. Prove, other than what your religion says, that homosexual behavior is not 'normal.' Empirically, with solid, indisputable, scientific evidence.

I have never understood what other animals are supposed to have to do with anything in this discussion. Earthworms are hermaphrodites; does that make hermaphroditism normal for humans? Lizards can regenerate their tails if they lose them; does that mean humans can regenerate body parts? Lions live in prides with one male and bunch of females; while I'm sure there are human men who would LOVE that arrangement, does it make that normal social behavior for human beings?

Seems to me the whole point of identifying thousands of different species is that they're different. To try to say, "THIS species does this, therefore that is right and normal (in a scientific sense) for all species" is ridiculous. And even those few species constantly touted by activists as exhibiting "homosexual behavior" only do so rarely, and under specific biological imperatives related to species survival. I don't believe anyone has yet identified any specific reason that the human species would require such a biological imperative. To put it bluntly, homosexual behavior in humans is of any use, scientifically speaking, to the species as a whole.

You must understand liberals think humans are nothing more than animals this way things like abortion promiscuous activities destruction the family doesn't have much meaning

tapatalk post

I have a rooster who tries to have sex with a Pekin duck. I'm not sure if the offspring will be rucks or dusters, but I'll bet they're delicious.......

Hey, that's nothing compared to what goes into making a turducken... :eusa_shifty:

A timely reference to the best season of Supernatural? I love it. :lol:

IT'S IN THE MEAT.

You must understand liberals think humans are nothing more than animals this way things like abortion promiscuous activities destruction the family doesn't have much meaning

tapatalk post

Even if they want to view it strictly from the zoological "humans are animals" perspective, that doesn't change the fact that every species is different, and for good reasons. The sexual behavior of one is not necessarily analogous to another.

tapatalk post

Even if they want to view it strictly from the zoological "humans are animals" perspective, that doesn't change the fact that every species is different, and for good reasons. The sexual behavior of one is not necessarily analogous to another.

But it doesn't excuse their perversions.

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

tapatalk post
or yours ....now you'll lie and say you have none...
this tune tells the tale....[ame=http://youtu.be/IXqjHqno3XY]Oingo Boingo - Nasty Habit - YouTube[/ame]

tapatalk post
this tune tells the tale....[ame=http://youtu.be/IXqjHqno3XY]Oingo Boingo - Nasty Habit - YouTube[/ame]

Not everyone is like you liberals....That is one of the biggest problems you guys have that you assume we are like you. Most of us Americans are decent people.

tapatalk post

Not everyone is like you liberals....That is one of the biggest problems you guys have that you assume we are like you. Most of us Americans are decent people.
like the song says
make sure that the neighbors are without suspicion....
btw your ignorance and hate are as indecent as it gets...

CNN Fabricating New Papa Phil Controversy

Is Phil Robertson advocating men marry teenage girls?

1.3.2014 |Trey Sanchez |

CNN's Pamela Brown is suggesting that Phil Robertson advises "men to marry women at a very young age." Her proof? At age 20, Papa Phil married his wife, who was 16 at the time.

Brown offered further "proof" by showing footage from 2009 where Robertson, speaking at a sportsman's camp in Georgia, joked about marrying young.

“You wait till they get to be 20 years old, the only picking that's going to take place is your pocket. You gotta marry these girls when they're about 15 or 16 and they'll pick your ducks."

To highlight the absurdity of what is clearly meant as a joke, Robertson goes on to say, "You need to check with mom and dad about that, of course," however, CNN decided that did not fit their story, so they edited it out.

Here is the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXZYDv3uD0Q]Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson: Girls should carry a Bible and marry 'when they are 15' - YouTube[/ame]

CNN Fabricating New Papa Phil Controversy | Truth Revolt

CNN Fabricating New Papa Phil Controversy

Is Phil Robertson advocating men marry teenage girls?

1.3.2014 |Trey Sanchez |

CNN's Pamela Brown is suggesting that Phil Robertson advises "men to marry women at a very young age." Her proof? At age 20, Papa Phil married his wife, who was 16 at the time.

Brown offered further "proof" by showing footage from 2009 where Robertson, speaking at a sportsman's camp in Georgia, joked about marrying young.

“You wait till they get to be 20 years old, the only picking that's going to take place is your pocket. You gotta marry these girls when they're about 15 or 16 and they'll pick your ducks."

To highlight the absurdity of what is clearly meant as a joke, Robertson goes on to say, "You need to check with mom and dad about that, of course," however, CNN decided that did not fit their story, so they edited it out.

Here is the video:

Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson: Girls should carry a Bible and marry 'when they are 15' - YouTube

CNN Fabricating New Papa Phil Controversy | Truth Revolt

Somebody's missing an opportunity here if they're making a point about pedophilia rather than about sexism.

Here's the actually significant line, which comes at 0:56:

"You wait 'til they get to be 20 years old, the only pickin' that's gonna take place is your pocket".

-- He's not advising marrying very young out of pedophilia; he's advising tying a woman down before she gets old enough to understand what she's doing. The same thinking that tells us to house-train a dog when it's a puppy, rather than later on. It would seem, from this quip at least, that that's how he views women.

The same reason when we have a military draft it goes for 18-year-olds. They need the immaturity that can be indoctrinated without too much questioning.

Last edited:
I am reminded of the old Northeast Kingdom (Vermont) farmer who married a young woman and brought her home from the wedding in his horse-drawn wagon.

The punchline is:

"B'God, that's ONCE."

Anybody remember the rest of the story?

I am reminded of the old Northeast Kingdom (Vermont) farmer who married a young woman and brought her home from the wedding in his horse-drawn wagon.

The punchline is:

"B'God, that's ONCE."

Anybody remember the rest of the story?

The jack ass didn't make it home. :lol:

Forum List

Back