mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
What a stupid bitch.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-14-at-8.15.43-AM-750x393.png

Ellen Makes A Sad Announcement About Her Popular TV Show

The “Ellen” show has been a mainstay on daytime television for years. Ellen DeGeneres has entertained fans with her celebrity guests, her generosity, and her witty jokes that people love to tune in for. And her loyal fans have been watching her for more than 15 years. However, the 62-year-old took to Twitter to make an announcement about the show that none of the fans are going to be happy about.

Ellen announced today that he show would be halting production because of fears of the coronavirus.

The announcement came shortly after the show decided to continue filming, but with no studio audience. The producers decided to take it one step further and halt filming entirely.

I don’t have any specific issues with her. She seems a lot more respectful than most talk show hacks. It’s her decision, and can’t see why they just don’t show reruns for now? No big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe several talk shows are doing this. I know I heard Colbert is shutting down after attempting to do a show without an audience. I guess he figured out he's just not as funny without the echo chamber sitting in the theater...

Shut down Stephen Colbert, while they're at it.

I don't think anyone is in danger. I just hate that moron.

What a stupid bitch.

The “Ellen” show has been a mainstay on daytime television for years. Ellen DeGeneres has entertained fans with her celebrity guests, her generosity, and her witty jokes that people love to tune in for. And her loyal fans have been watching her for more than 15 years. However, the 62-year-old took to Twitter to make an announcement about the show that none of the fans are going to be happy about.

Ellen announced today that he show would be halting production because of fears of the coronavirus.

The announcement came shortly after the show decided to continue filming, but with no studio audience. The producers decided to take it one step further and halt filming entirely.
Sorry to hear that this has damaged you and your life in some way....how shall we prepare for your conspiracy claims on this one?

What a stupid bitch.

It's all the fucking lawyers telling everyone to close to avoid legal liability. Fear of lawsuits.

I was on the set of DeGeneres and a week later contracted Covid! :eek:

Bad publicity: "Ellen is risking the public health just to make a buck!"

And of course: Brownie Points: Look at the good liberal making sacrifices for her fellow man.

Whatever happened to simply telling old people that if they are more susceptible to getting very ill from the virus to maybe just avoid public places?

Would that be Old People Discrimination?

What a stupid bitch.

Lemme get this straight.

You're butthurt because a TV show stopped??

Holy SHIT you need a life.

What a stupid bitch.

Lemme get this straight.

You're butthurt because a TV show stopped??

Holy SHIT you need a life.
It's got to be a conspiracy....IT'S GOT TO BE!!!!!

What a stupid bitch.

Good. America needs higher quality television

Who knew this would be such a tragedy for trumpanzees?!?!?! Oh WOE!!!!!! :102::102::102:
Clueless Shithead, all the places actually getting hit hard by the virus are all the centers for your progressive tards, Hollywood, Seattle, LA, San Fran and NYC., Dummass.

View attachment 312463

:rofl:

What you have there is a map of where the population centers are, weighted for access to Asia.

And it's interesting that you chose to use an old map. The latest is here.

But I guess the funniest aspect of this post in its own pathetic way is trying to ass-ociate it with, quote, "progressive tards".
:laughing0301:

Who knew this would be such a tragedy for trumpanzees?!?!?! Oh WOE!!!!!! :102::102::102:
Clueless Shithead, all the places actually getting hit hard by the virus are all the centers for your progressive tards, Hollywood, Seattle, LA, San Fran and NYC., Dummass.

View attachment 312463

What you have there is a map of where the population centers are, weighted for access to Asia.

But I guess the funniest aspect of this post in its own pathetic way is trying to ass-ociate it with, quote, "progressive tards".
Still looking like a tardville plague to me

Screenshot-20200314-173455-Chrome.jpg

View attachment 312463

Thanks. That is a newer map, but it still says the same thing. My state now has like 40 confirmed cases, but all in one spot on the other side of the state like 300 miles away! Most states have, 1-10, 10, 20, all in one spot, or 30 or 40, only the Meccas of liberalism, Hillary's Blue States Upon Which The DNC Depend to win ANY election at all, Washington, California and NYC (and Boston and Chicago) are in the HUNDREDS, 400-500, and it WILL BE SPREADING.

Progressives are in a panic and they blame Donald.

It's like fucking Christmastime but without the snow and tree.

View attachment 312463

Uh huh.
Vermont?
Georgia?
Michigan?
Texas?
DC?

As I said ---- population centres.

If nothing else the Wuhan Virus is cleaning out the crap on tv.
Fallon, Meyers, Colbert, Behar and Kimmel all removing themselves from the airwaves.

Forum List

Back