Dumb-F**K Ellen Cancels Her Show Because Of Coronavirus Fears

Who knew this would be such a tragedy for trumpanzees?!?!?! Oh WOE!!!!!! :102::102::102:
Clueless Shithead, all the places actually getting hit hard by the virus are all the centers for your progressive tards, Hollywood, Seattle, LA, San Fran and NYC., Dummass.

View attachment 312463

:rofl:

What you have there is a map of where the population centers are, weighted for access to Asia.

And it's interesting that you chose to use an old map. The latest is here.

But I guess the funniest aspect of this post in its own pathetic way is trying to ass-ociate it with, quote, "progressive tards".
:laughing0301:
He's too stupid to remember that California and Washington is where they brought in those from Asia in military planes or else the cruise ship.

I don’t have any specific issues with her. She seems a lot more respectful than most talk show hacks. It’s her decision, and can’t see why they just don’t show reruns for now? No big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is classic Virtue-signalling.

Wasn’t she attacked by libs, for talking to Donnie at a sports event not long ago? I don’t watch her show, or any late night or talk shows that start a trump bashing monologues. But I really don’t think this means anything. After Carson, they went downhill.

What a stupid bitch.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-14-at-8.15.43-AM-750x393.png

Ellen Makes A Sad Announcement About Her Popular TV Show

The “Ellen” show has been a mainstay on daytime television for years. Ellen DeGeneres has entertained fans with her celebrity guests, her generosity, and her witty jokes that people love to tune in for. And her loyal fans have been watching her for more than 15 years. However, the 62-year-old took to Twitter to make an announcement about the show that none of the fans are going to be happy about.

Ellen announced today that he show would be halting production because of fears of the coronavirus.

The announcement came shortly after the show decided to continue filming, but with no studio audience. The producers decided to take it one step further and halt filming entirely.
No loss.

I don’t have any specific issues with her. She seems a lot more respectful than most talk show hacks. It’s her decision, and can’t see why they just don’t show reruns for now? No big deal.

This is classic Virtue-signalling.

Wasn’t she attacked by libs, for talking to Donnie at a sports event not long ago? I don’t watch her show, or any late night or talk shows that start a trump bashing monologues. But I really don’t think this means anything. After Carson, they went downhill.

She was at a football game with GWB.

Never watched a whole show of hers. Not sure why they would quit filming, (without audience) unless she is afraid to come to work for fear of catching it. Doesn't matter to me. Probably another daytime time slot that will that will be filled with reruns of Andy Griffith, M.A.S.H. or Bonanza. Ho-Hum.

Forum List

Back