Democrats did not applaud Reagan’s attempted assassination and cheer for another try

There will never be another Reagan. Too much money in politics today. A Trump in his 1980s was sharper, more diplomatic and well spoken. That Trump today, then a Democrat, would win in a landslide and he would operate more like Reagan did in his presentation.

However, hopefully there are Reaganites still around. Rubio seems to be one to a great degree, especially in regards to National Security. He happens to be the one politician I listen to and respect in this regard.

Trump is also very much like Reagan, even despised by the same Establishment that despised Reagan. He uses the same motto, the same song, the same "peace through strength". He also happened to be at his peak at the same time Reagan was in his during the 80s. His outreach to working class voters and non-whites, something they even had an acronym for when Reagan used his outreach. They also both work very hard. Reagan ran circles around Carter in his first election in terms of stamina and activities.

Clinton was more of a Reaganite than 99% of politicians today let's not forget.

Others claim to be influenced by Reagan such as Romney etc but they only pretend to emulate his "strength" in national security but their methods are FAR different I suspect. Reagan didn't believe in direct war, he believed in being so strong and effective that war would be avoided. Thus his "peace through strength" motto that Trump uses.

Too many just see a hard conservative Reagan but he was far brighter than that. He was a man of action but not a war mongerer
I appreciate your opinion. Mine is a bit different. :dunno:

YAWN, Do you ever get tired of posting irrelevant garbage? Biden has dementia and is incompetent to perform the duties and you've tried your best to cover for him. He has also shown that he is an incompetent, lying, plagiarizing politician for over fifty years and you don't have any problem with it. You are an ignorant hypocrite.

Trump has dementia,wears diapers and is 300 pounds of flab.

Lisa it wasn't that long ago that you posted a thread in which you stated that there are only limited resources and they should go to the "group" who has been victimized the most. Doesn't that mean that some individuals will get resources and others won't, or will get something less?

I suspect you understand this so why are you acting like you don't understand the difference between putting your best marksmen Secret Service Agents on the First Family as opposed to a presidential candidate, even though he is a former U.S. president?

Limited resources Lisa, limited resources.

As much as you and your cohorts

Victimized the most? Like the Jews?

People liked Reagan... They don't like Trump.

Victimized the most? Like the Jews?
That's her claim, that Black people have not been victimized more than the Jewish people, even after her being provided proof that there have never been any laws legislating lawful and socially accepted racial discrimination against the Jewish people as there were against Black people (people of African descent) in the United States.

People liked Reagan... They don't like Trump
Exactly.

Yes, this shows how deranged Democrats have become. There are many who have applauded the attempt, and cheer in approval when someone (of course another Dem) says he’s sorry he missed.

THIS is how disgusting some of you have become. It will spell the end of the Democrat Party rule, as decent people see it - and reject it.

(And consider how the DEI push almost cost Trump his life and did indeed cost one of his supporters his. The incompetent Secret Service chief put the A-team on Jill Biden’s rally, and substituted the practice squad for Trump. And then, to cover the fact the DEI has resulted in an unqualified workforce even in critical positions, she makes up a lie about the sloped roof.)

They aren’t “Democrats” anymore. They’re Demoncrats.

That's her claim, that Black people have not been victimized more than the Jewish people, even after her being provided proof that there have never been any laws legislating lawful and socially accepted racial discrimination against the Jewish people as there were against Black people (people of African descent) in the United States.

Exactly.
Concerned American which part of what I posted is fake?

If you can't identify anything in my response that is not true or completely false, then your use of the FakeNews emoticon is nothing more than harassment from an impotent disgruntled, Trump lackey.

Forum List

Back