Dumb vs Dumber.= Dems & Repubs?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Just when you think Republicans can't be this dumb by alienating global allies & voters by Trump's mouth, insults & lies.

The Dems go even dumber by thinking Illegals deserve free healthcare & college & that murals of Washington are wrong.

I don't grasp how 98% of this forum blindly stand behind these idiots on both sides.

Either this forum is broken or America is broken.

Just when you think Republicans can't be this dumb by alienating global allies & voters by Trump's mouth, insults & lies.

The Dems go even dumber by thinking Illegals deserve free healthcare & college & that murals of Washington are wrong.

I don't grasp how 98% of this forum blindly stand behind these idiots on both sides.

yeah there are a lot of morons at this site who cant come to grips with reality that BOTH parties are corrupt and make excuse after excuse to avoid it.

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

You need to read. I hate the whole rotten bunch.

Trump is the cyanide to hopefully wreck their whole entire party ship in that privater bubble we call "Washington."

Just don't fool yourself into thinking that other nations are faring any better. EVERY problem the world faces today is a DIRECT result of our "leaders," and not the citizens whose lives and planet they completely fuck up at their complete indifference, incompetence and personal gain.

• Banned

yeah there are a lot of morons at this site who cant come to grips with reality that BOTH parties are corrupt and make excuse after excuse to avoid it.

Not many independent thinkers & independent morals out there.

Still it does exist.

• Banned

Trump is the cyanide to hopefully wreck their whole entire party ship in that privater bubble we call "Washington."

Just don't fool yourself into thinking that other nations are faring any better. EVERY problem the world faces today is a DIRECT result of our "leaders," and not the citizens whose lives and planet they completely fuck up at their complete indifference, incompetence and personal gain.

Firstly.
I admit 2% of the forum isn't zombified

Secondly.
No...Some countries are much more healthy in these aspects.
Especially Poland, Hungary, Czech & Slovakia.
Maybe even Italy & Austria.
Heck even maybe some Third World & even Islamic nations.

Some countries are much more healthy in these aspects.

Probably so, unfortunately none of these countries are remotely close to being major players in the world really affecting much outside their own borders.

• Banned

Some countries are much more healthy in these aspects.

Probably so, unfortunately none of these countries are remotely close to being major players in the world really affecting much outside their own borders.

Yes.
Because they're smaller.

The Kosher Globalists were smart they loaded up the most easily brainwashed & large White people on the edges with Nukes & Kosher Oligarchs so they basically hold Europe hostage.

Not many independent thinkers & independent morals out there.

Still it does exist.

yeah you got to look long and hard through this site to find them.

Wouldn't you think Americans who are aren't afflicted with TDS would be on the side of the President? The political term "alienating" is a serious charge. How did the President alienate global allies?

Firstly.
I admit 2% of the forum isn't zombified

Secondly.
No...Some countries are much more healthy in these aspects.
Heck even maybe some Third World & even Islamic nations.
That is entirely because of demographics.

Forum List

Back