Dungeons and dragons removing half races because "racism".

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Jesus Christ. Can't we go back to when dungeons and dragons was just thought to be satanic?

Well now they are removing half races from their official handbooks because they are considered racist. Not only is reality being altered but it seems even fantasy scenarios designed to escape reality isn't even safe.

th

Oh my God!!! They'll have to do a cancel culture ban on the Lord Of The Rings because Aragon married Arwen and that means any offspring they have will be Half-Elves....... Well maybe only Quarter-Elves since Elrond was a Half-Elf.

Move over J K Rowling.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

th

If the "enlightened progressive liberals" are willing to denounce and eliminate half-breed characters from a fantasy game how long will it be before that attitude spills over to their interactions with people in the real world?

The attitude is already there.

*****SMILE*****

th

If the "enlightened progressive liberals" are willing to denounce and eliminate half-breed characters from a fantasy game how long will it be before that attitude spills over to their interactions with people in the real world?

The attitude is already there.

*****SMILE*****

That would be an odd concept.

Two races can't cross because it's racist? So it would be racist for a black guy to bang a Mexican woman? Isn't that the opposite of racist?

Sometimes I wish we could ship all the blacks out of America just so the rest of us can go back to having a normal life and be able to have fun again. Yeah I said it, I want to use racism to end racism.

Forum List

Back