Duran suspended 2 games for his anti gay "slur"

I hope he gave him one of these too.....Up yours faggot!

OIP.3qaVpb8UHAa9pBShgjd_UAHaFR

Trump is the only person who tells the woke crowd to stick their PC. That's why he is so popular. He calls their bluff. Other people should do it too.

So, what were these bad words? Such sensitive people. Let me know what he said and I'll say it for him...Forced to send his pay to some sorry lousy organization is tyranny.

Did he say Barry Obama?
Some drunk dumbass "fan" was trying to heckle him, saying he needed a tennis racket. Duran called him a fuckin' faggot. You could hear it over the tee vee.

John Henry (Sux owner) is a marxist faggot, but all the other teams would have done the same to Duran.

Thom Brennaman got fired for the same thing. He even apologized and sucked up, and they still let him go. It took four years for him to come back, and I guess he's doing ACC games this year. This is why you never ever "apologize" to these mentally ill loons.

Thom Brennaman got fired for the same thing. He even apologized and sucked up, and they still let him go. It took four years for him to come back, and I guess he's doing ACC games this year. This is why you never ever "apologize" to these mentally ill loons.
This is my 2 cents regarding this situation. If that fan does indeed suck dicks and takes it up the ass, he is a FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if he had called the man a "sinner"? A pederast? An adulterer? A bastard? An ignorant piece of shit?

What is a gay "slur"? Is calling someone gay a slander? Says who? I thought there was nothing wrong with being gay.

MLB just had their homosexual diversity guy die, Billy Bean, (not the Moneyball guy - different spelling) so they have their gaydar on full alert.

On July 15, 2014, Major League Baseball announced the appointment of Billy as MLB’s first Ambassador for Inclusion, a role which puts him at the fore of the League’s efforts for a fair and equitable workplace throughout all of baseball. Billy currently serves at MLB as Vice President & Special Assistant to the Commissioner overseeing multiple player education initiatives. He lives and works in NYC.

Bud Selig, former commissioner [who willingly presided over the PED scandals by ignoring all the obvious cheating going on] called this guy a 'hero' upon Bean's passing.

So, what were these bad words? Such sensitive people. Let me know what he said and I'll say it for him...Forced to send his pay to some sorry lousy organization is tyranny.
I believe he said “fuck you faggot”

Of course if we ask Harpy Eagle he would say “fuck” is not an offensive word

So maybe 1-day rest is fairer

I believe he said “fuck you faggot”

Of course if we ask Harpy Eagle he would say “fuck” is not an offensive word

So maybe 1-day rest is fairer

Yeah, more than likely he got in trouble for calling someone a faggot than using the word fuck

Yeah, more than likely he got in trouble for calling someone a faggot than using the word fuck
Used to be a common word used for anyone who made a mistake. Especially in sports. In fact, the 1964 movie, "Bye, Bye, Birdie" has someone using the word "faggot." He was talked into letting Ann Margret get kissed by the biker singer Conrad Birdie and the guys in school called him that.

Forum List

Back