Eagles QB Nick Foles plans to become a pastor after retiring, Gronkowski likely leaving the Patriots

No Philadelphia Eagles knelt for the National Anthem in 2017. No wonder they won!

DVQBMe6VwAATjzc.jpg

I laugh every time I hear an athlete say "it's all because of god". You are saying 'god' wanted you to win and the other people to lose. Aaaand, god refused to get involved when millions were being gassed to death but he's uber involved in a football game.

He sounds like a fat guy laying on the couch watching the game eating potato chips.

I laugh every time I hear an athlete say "it's all because of god". You are saying 'god' wanted you to win and the other people to lose. Aaaand, god refused to get involved when millions were being gassed to death but he's uber involved in a football game.

He sounds like a fat guy laying on the couch watching the game eating potato chips.

But he is not a fat guy sitting on the couch eating chips. He is a highly paid athlete who just won the top game in his sport.

You are clearly projecting.

Lol
Well, Progressives like you know everything don’t you?

My dear daughter came over to watch the "Layee Bowl"...phonetic for LAII

I nearly through her out. After she said she thought the Eagles should win because they have a cuter QB, I went up stairs to avoid spending the rest of my life in prison.

Forum List

Back