Eagles release wideout DeSean Jackson

I don't care if he's in a gang. I want him in Buffalo!

i would be surprised if the chiefs did not pick him up,andy reid being the coach and all.

The fact that he did not distance himself publicly from these alleged "Crips" gang members is very telling. Apparantly he believes it is good enough to claim he is not an official gang member while explaining his off field associations.

Obviously he just doesn't get it. That lack of concern for the image the NFL and the Eagles team has me at least wondering just how stupid this guy is.

He has clearly made a choice and that is his gang buddies are more valuable to him than the NFL.

I dont know Hug.the message the NFL sends to america is they can get away with crap college players cant thats why the NFL is such a joke.it should be called JFL for just for laughs leage. Look at what a joke they are. Belicheat gets caught cheating spying on another football team to steal their signals-in college you get fired for that,players like michael irvin now dwayne bowe of the chiefs are welcomed back with open arms for taking drugs-another example where you get kicked off the team if you do that in college,and the biggest joke of the NFL of them all is they allow a murderer-mikey vick,to come back and lay in the NFL.what a fucking joke and a sick society this is. so looks to me like the message the NFL is sending to people like him is go ahead and break the law,we'll forgive you and take you back with open arms.:cuckoo::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I dont know Hug.the message the NFL sends to america is they can get away with crap colleitge players cant thats why the NFL is such a joke.it should be called JFL for just for laughs leage. Look at what a joke they are. Belicheat gets caught cheating spying on another football team to steal their signals-in college you get fired for that,players like michael irvin now dwayne bowe of the chiefs are welcomed back with open arms for taking drugs-another example where you get kicked off the team if you do that in college,and the biggest joke of the NFL of them all is they allow a murderer-mikey vick,to come back and lay in the NFL.what a fucking joke and a sick society this is. so looks to me like the message the NFK is sending to people like him is go ahead and break the law,we'll forgive you and take you back with open arms.:cuckoo::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The NFL didn't do anything I'm aware of to Jackson. He was cut by the Eagles which is their right.

Vick killed some dogs. He went to prison for it. I hate him for what he did but at least he took his medicine.

I dont know Hug.the message the NFL sends to america is they can get away with crap colleitge players cant thats why the NFL is such a joke.it should be called JFL for just for laughs leage. Look at what a joke they are. Belicheat gets caught cheating spying on another football team to steal their signals-in college you get fired for that,players like michael irvin now dwayne bowe of the chiefs are welcomed back with open arms for taking drugs-another example where you get kicked off the team if you do that in college,and the biggest joke of the NFL of them all is they allow a murderer-mikey vick,to come back and lay in the NFL.what a fucking joke and a sick society this is. so looks to me like the message the NFK is sending to people like him is go ahead and break the law,we'll forgive you and take you back with open arms.:cuckoo::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The NFL didn't do anything I'm aware of to Jackson. He was cut by the Eagles which is their right.

Vick killed some dogs. He went to prison for it. I hate him for what he did but at least he took his medicine.

it was a joke that the length of term he served though-it should be comparable to what hernandez of the patriots is getting and its a sick joke they even allowed him to come back and play as well.:mad: and why do you not acknowlegd that they kick you out of football if belicheat did that in college,that he is gone in a heartbeat if you do that there?

it was a joke that the length of term he served though-it should be comparable to what hernandez of the patriots is getting and its a sick joke they even allowed him to come back and play as well.:mad: and why do you not acknowlegd that they kick you out of football if belicheat did that in college,that he is gone in a heartbeat if you do that there?

I was unnaware that Hernandez was still playing for the Patriots.

Hernandez killed people, Vick killed dogs, and conspiracy freak kills logic.

High school AD, teachers say DeSean Jackson wasn't in gang

DeSean Jackson's high school athletic director and counselor are the latest to come forward and say the NFL wide receiver doesn't have any gang affiliations, which was originally alleged in a NJ.com story last week.

"DeSean is a great guy -- he was a sweet kid when he was in high school, always very polite and respectful with me," said Debbie Hughes, Jackson's counselor at Long Beach Poly, according to the PressTelegram.com. "There was no gang activity with him. He wasn't in a gang. That's not to say other students weren't, but DeSean definitely wasn't one of them."

High school AD, teachers say DeSean Jackson wasn't in gang - CBSSports.com

I gotta believe Chip Kelly knew what he was doing in cutting Jackson.

If they have something but this is what I think what happened.

He wanted $10.5 million when this trial was going down.
They allegedly negotiated with him and said you can have $7 million or you are off this team.
He allegedly stood his ground so they kicked him out.
There was no evidence according to police he was involved.
So the Eagles allegedly kicked him out and ruined his reputation.

They allegedly negotiated with him and said you can have $7 million or you are off this team.

Word on the Philly streets: Chronic pothead and gangster wannabe (owns his own lil' rap recording studio).

Word on the Philly streets: Chronic pothead and gangster wannabe (owns his own lil' rap recording studio).

Nobody wants to talk about the story and that allegedly includes the newspaper reporter(s) who wrote the story which makes me lean to the belief that this is all about money and that the story is made up.

Jackson just signed with the Foreskins. That team could have the #1 player at every position and would still not make it to the SB, as long as they have Snyder for an owner, and RGIII for a QB.

I don't know how much of a "gangsta" Jackson really is, but after the Hernandez situation, NFL teams need to be a lot more careful who they have on their team.
Jackson going to the Redskins is poetic justice. He'll be the same locker room cancer he was with the Eagles, and I would bet good money that Jackson gets into some SERIOUS trouble outside of football some time in the next year or two.
Jackson is a PUNK. Snyder wants to win so bad that he stumbles over the same mistakes time and time again.

I don't know how much of a "gangsta" Jackson really is, but after the Hernandez situation, NFL teams need to be a lot more careful who they have on their team.
Jackson going to the Redskins is poetic justice. He'll be the same locker room cancer he was with the Eagles, and I would bet good money that Jackson gets into some SERIOUS trouble outside of football some time in the next year or two.
Jackson is a PUNK. Snyder wants to win so bad that he stumbles over the same mistakes time and time again.

I just stumbled over my big male Pitbull. He is a cancer in my bedroom.. :lol:

Forum List

Back