Eagles release wideout DeSean Jackson

I just finished mixing my kool aid...

D JAX BABY!!! The Redskins dynasty starts this September!!!

Really happy that we signed him, brother. I think that the "gangster" connection is horse crap.

D Jax is quite a play maker. He beat us by himself several times.

Having Garcon on the other side is going to be electric, but I think we use "The Hank" quite a bit as a possession receiver. I like what we did with the O-line too. We got pushed back too much last year with our tiny line.

Really happy that we signed him, brother. I think that the "gangster" connection is horse crap.

Having Garcon on the other side is going to be electric, but I think we use "The Hank" quite a bit as a possession receiver. I like what we did with the O-line too. We got pushed back too much last year with our tiny line.

It's up to Griffin now. Garcon was already very public about his frustration and the last thing we need is TWO unhappy star receivers.

I've drank the Kool Aid every year for almost my entire life and been disappointed be the skins. I swore this would be the year I had no expectations but Snyder's hooked me again. God I hope this pans out...

Skins better let him have his way or he'll intentionally drop passes.

It's up to Griffin now. Garcon was already very public about his frustration and the last thing we need is TWO unhappy star receivers.

I've drank the Kool Aid every year for almost my entire life and been disappointed be the skins. I swore this would be the year I had no expectations but Snyder's hooked me again. God I hope this pans out...

Schneider and Carroll have a word for prima donna football players.

"next"

Team players love to play for Pete Carroll. He means it when he preaches that no matter where a player came from or how many press clippings he has accumulated to keep his first string starting status he must earn it every Tuesday.

I do not wish bad things for the Redskins. BUT I don't think Snyder is a good owner. He makes poor decisions. For one thing his stadium is a joke. The field is a clear and present danger to the players. If he cared about his players or the players of the other teams he would replace the sand pit with good grass turf or a synthetic turf.

This guy Jackson wasn't cut for no reason.

Forum List

Back