Shaq gives retirement advice to Jason Kelce: 'Don’t be an idiot like me'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It's amazing what age and wisdom can do for a man. He is alone and understands now. I came to this conclusion myself and I tried to protect my wife though she was a violent and abusive person. Some even suggesting that doing so would make ME look guilty. What a spineless society we have, when vows and commitment mean nothing. Though I admit, I suffered way more than I should have.

When a man believes deeply in G-d and I take my vows with a hand on the bible, contrary to what some believe it is a most serious and sombre process. I realize that the world and its evil purveyors destroy lives, marriages, the truth...at least I can say my spirit was in the right place. Shaq understands it too it seems and he is passing on the wisdom. Lost his sister a few years ago, his life has forced him to reflect.

Shaq learns this now though he was the guilty party, it clearly bothers him. It's the most difficult process I've ever had to go through in these decades of abuse by the Security Industrial Complex, trying to move on from someone who was very abusive, but, who knew me and who I felt I could confide in. SOmeone who ironically I could protect. It gave me purpose which I don't have today.

Shaq is at least trying to steer others the right way. That's far more honourable than wishing ill will on others when you suffer.

An emotional Kelce pushed back on those rumors on his podcast he shares with his brother, Travis, but it's no secret the end of his career is on his mind.

In the documentary that profiled his life on Amazon Prime Video last year, Kelce sought retirement advice from his former teammates and other Eagles legends. Last week, he spoke with Shaquille O'Neal on the NBA legend's podcast.

Shaq retired in 2011 and ruined his home life, admittedly being a "serial cheater." He and his wife, whom he shares five children with, divorced the same year he retired. He told Kelce to not follow his lead.

It's amazing what age and wisdom can do for a man. He is alone and understands now. I came to this conclusion myself and I tried to protect my wife though she was a violent and abusive person. Some even suggesting that doing so would make ME look guilty. What a spineless society we have, when vows and commitment mean nothing. Though I admit, I suffered way more than I should have.

When a man believes deeply in G-d and I take my vows with a hand on the bible, contrary to what some believe it is a most serious and sombre process. I realize that the world and its evil purveyors destroy lives, marriages, the truth...at least I can say my spirit was in the right place. Shaq understands it too it seems and he is passing on the wisdom. Lost his sister a few years ago, his life has forced him to reflect.

Shaq learns this now though he was the guilty party, it clearly bothers him. It's the most difficult process I've ever had to go through in these decades of abuse by the Security Industrial Complex, trying to move on from someone who was very abusive, but, who knew me and who I felt I could confide in. SOmeone who ironically I could protect. It gave me purpose which I don't have today.

Shaq is at least trying to steer others the right way. That's far more honourable than wishing ill will on others when you suffer.

An emotional Kelce pushed back on those rumors on his podcast he shares with his brother, Travis, but it's no secret the end of his career is on his mind.

In the documentary that profiled his life on Amazon Prime Video last year, Kelce sought retirement advice from his former teammates and other Eagles legends. Last week, he spoke with Shaquille O'Neal on the NBA legend's podcast.

Shaq retired in 2011 and ruined his home life, admittedly being a "serial cheater." He and his wife, whom he shares five children with, divorced the same year he retired. He told Kelce to not follow his lead.
O’Neal is the victim of our toxic modern liberal culture and his own stupidity for adopting that anything-goes sexual lifestyle

O’Neal is the victim of our toxic modern liberal culture and his own stupidity for adopting that anything-goes sexual lifestyle
People are free to live as they please. If you aren't going to remain loyal though, than don't get married.

I turned down advances from women when I was married, even other married women. I know for certain many men would have partaken in such opportunities. Once we agree to marry, it is our vow.

He wasn't true to himself then. It appears he may be now. Too late? He is at least advising others so that they may not make the same mistakes.

I've never cared much for Shaq, big men today can drill 3 pointers, Shaq couldn't even make a free throw. He used his size to push others out of the way, rebound and dunk the ball.

Plus he is a shill for anyone who will pay him.

Forum List

Back