ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

We are now in a dead heat, which means nothing, with outliers for Trump (Rassmussen +7) and Biden (Marist +5.0) defining where the weirdos are right now.

This Day In History: April 27, 2020: Biden +6.3 | April 27, 2016: Clinton +8.5
POLLSTERDATESAMPLEMOETRUMP (R)BIDEN (D)KENNEDY (I)WEST (I)STEIN (G)SPREAD
RCP Average3/27 - 4/2341.040.19.51.71.2Trump+0.9
Quinnipiac4/18 - 4/221429 RV2.637371633Tie
Economist/YouGov4/21 - 4/231470 RV3.24343300Tie
Emerson4/16 - 4/171308 RV2.64440810Trump+4
Marist4/16 - 4/181047 RV3.638431422Biden+5
NBC News4/12 - 4/161000 RV3.037391332Biden+2
NY Times/Siena4/7 - 4/111059 LV3.54342211Trump+1
I&I/TIPP4/3 - 4/51265 RV2.838381121Tie
Rasmussen Reports3/31 - 4/21099 LV3.04538921Trump+7
Trafalgar Group (R)3/29 - 3/311092 LV2.943401121Trump+3
Data for Progress (D)**3/27 - 3/291200 LV3.04241811Trump+1

I hope you get Biden back and a super majority in both houses, time to stop being able to point a finger anywhere, it will all be on your cult's shoulders. You want one party rule, I hope you get it and that you pay the consequences for it. Why not indict every R out there you can find, you can twist the laws to lock all of them up, why hold elections, just lock them up. You're too damn stupid to understand what you're supporting, you'll still be blaming TRUMP 10 years from now even if it's only D's in office from sea to 'shining' sea. 🤡

Not all MAGA are racist but all racists are MAGA. So popular with racists and white suprematists, just may be true.

What racism?

Are you living in an alternate universe where no racism exists in the United States of America?

If not, you need to reread the statement that tickles the hair trigger on your dominant hand giving the tasters your knee jerk reaction. Anytime, anybody mentions the word “race“ “racist“ “racism” without thinking you pull it.

I wrote this: “Not all MAGA are racist but all (white on black) racists are MAGA”

You have not really responded to that statement.

Are you living in an alternate universe where no racism exists in the United States of America?

If not, you need to reread the statement that tickles the hair trigger on your dominant hand giving the tasters your knee jerk reaction. Anytime, anybody mentions the word “race“ “racist“ “racism” without thinking you pull it.

I wrote this: “Not all MAGA are racist but all (white on black) racists are MAGA”

You have not really responded to that statement.
Post a link to your extreme racism. C'mon, if it's so obvious it should be easy.

GO!

OldFlame, stop projecting again. Your cult will not win a smashing victory.

We will have split government here in the US yet again.,

I am making no claims about racism in the heart of any particular person..

I am saying that the majority of all the black on white racists in this country are politically aligned with MAGA and it’s messianic leader Donald J Trump.
PROVE IT! Merely claiming it without substantial evidence is simply you LYING about it.

Your attempt at a response has no rational thought behind it. . I was responding to your extremely weak argument to which you now have conjured up slurs to my intelligence. You are in a very weak intellectual position based on what you have put in writing thus far .

All racism must be opposed and specifically all the racism that underlies the power of the majority over any racial or religious group that make up a minority in any society.
/——/ Nice try Spanky. You made a blanket accusation of MAGAs being racist. I called you out and you’re left holding the bag. Dumbass.

What is your argument? Are you saying there are no white on black racists in existence in the MAGA movement.
Are you saying the confederate flag has no relationship to white on black racism in this country?
/——/ Stop trying to wiggle out of it. That was not your accusation and you know it.

What is your argument? Are you saying there are no white on black racists in existence in the MAGA movement.
Are you saying the confederate flag has no relationship to white on black racism in this country?
You claimed racism everywhere, but can't provide a single link to a case.

So, you lied.

That's what you clods do.

OldFlame, stop projecting again. Your cult will not win a smashing victory.

We will have split government here in the US yet again.,

No, I want yours to win in an overwhelming majority. Put your money where your big mouth is, shove everything you want down everyone else's throat, no excuses, and we'll see how well it turns out.

You claimed racism everywhere, but can't provide a single link to a case.
I am claiming that racism exists on both sides. If you are saying that racism does not exist right now in the United States of America, you would be the one who needs to prove that. Because it’s absurd.

I am claiming that racism exists on both sides. If you are saying that racism does not exist right now in the United States of America, you would be the one who needs to prove that. Because it’s absurd.
Of course racists exist. But there is no systemic racism as you claimed. That is a lie.

/----/ This is what you said: "Not all MAGA are racist but all racists are MAGA. So popular with racists and white suprematists, just may be true."
So stop twisting your own words because you were called out.

Sotomayor’s ‘slam dunk’ backfires: Trump’s team torches her ‘fraudulent electors’ talking point…​

Trump Lawyer NUKES Sotomayor’s “Fraudulent Electors” Talking Point at SCOTUS

“Apply it to the allegations here. What is plausible about the president assisting in creating a fraudulent slate of electoral candidates, assuming you accept the facts of the complaint on their face, is that plausible that that would be within his right to do?” Sotomayor asked.

“Absolutely, your honor,” Trump attorney John Sauer responded. “We have the historical precedent we cite in the lower courts of President Grant sending federal troops to Louisiana and Mississippi in 1876 to make sure that the Republican electors got certified in those two cases, which delivered the election to Rutherford Hayes.”

“The notion that is completely implausible, I think, just can’t be supported based on the faces of this indictment or even…” he continued.

“Knowing that the slate is fake, knowing that the slate is fake, that they weren’t actually elected, that they weren’t certified by the state. He knows all those things…” Sotomayor objected.

“The indictment itself alleges, I dispute that characterization. The indictment affixes the word label to the so-called fraudulent lectures. It fixes the word fraudulent, but that’s a complete mischaracterization,” he replied.

“On the face of the indictment, it appears that there was NO DECEIT about who had emerged from the relevant state conventions, and this was being done as an alternative basis,” he concluded.

Thus buries a dishonest partisan Democrat talking point about the “fake electors” plot. It is a Constitutionally authorized process contingent upon the results of Electoral College votes.

This is what the Democrat-controlled media does: Twist the language to promote their political agenda in defiance of the law and the U.S. Constitution.

That is settled. No fake electors and no fraud by Trump or his supporters.

Forum List

Back