Eaglewings

Oh my oh my. I hope she's alright. Please let us know if you find out anything. Prayers.

Tiny Dancer post # 3 in this thread, you are now also in Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom say Hello to Eaglewings for us and know that both of you are very missed but that we all remember you forever with great love.
Tiny dancer, too?? Oh, no. I am so sorry to hear this. Didn’t know she was sick.

Sad to know they are both gone.

Oh my oh my. I hope she's alright. Please let us know if you find out anything. Prayers.

Tiny Dancer post # 3 in this thread, you are now also in Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom say Hello to Eaglewings for us and know that both of you are very missed but that we all remember you forever with great love.

This is now just beyond upsetting and I am not ashamed to say that it has resulted in tears, Tiny Dancer being lost and then I notice again that she was post # 3 in this thread to Eaglewings who is lost and that when Tiny Dancer post her comments in this thread who KNOW that in only months we also would be having her lost.

Tiny dancer, too?? Oh, no. I am so sorry to hear this. Didn’t know she was sick.

Sad to know they are both gone.

Yes :(

Mr. Tiny Dancer post a thread, Tiny Dancer die of the flu in her bed and sudden on Saturday, the thread:

Tiny Dancer

We should have some sort of memorial section for members lost...

We should have some sort of memorial section for members lost...
iu

What about this other poster? I haven't seen him around in a while. Sorry, I can't remember his screen name, just what he looks like.

66cb2f2b022c52f7c26eb3be18f076a0.jpg

Forum List

Back