Early happy holidays!!!

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Happy non-sectarian holidays to me USMB efriends :) Can't wait for Winter Solstice!!! I'm so stoked.

Last edited:
Happy non-sectarian holidays to me USMB efriends :) Can't wait for Winter Solstice!!! I'm so stoked.

Are you stating that you don't CONFORM to America's Christian base? You are probably a Liberal that only wants CONTROL. :afro:

The Constitution backs you. Some of the tools in America in 2014 do not.

And I was attacked for understanding Progress tonight LOL! Clearly, when it's "progress" written in our Constitution and certain people attack it, it's more of a matter of Conformity.....

"I don't progress, I conform" is what I read a lot in American Forums these days.

Last edited:
il_340x270.386524822_tek2.jpg

Gay use to mean full of happiness.

Alpha males stopped being happy because they didn't want to be projected as someone who likes butt sex years ago.

I find myself being the Alpha in the room with a smile. All around me day to day are chest beaters. I look them in the eye and use their own hate against them. They get more and more mad and my smile just gets bigger.

And if they ever want to swing a fist.....they will have an even harder time.

Gay use to mean full of happiness.

Alpha males stopped being happy because they didn't want to be projected as someone who likes butt sex years ago.

I find myself being the Alpha in the room with a smile. All around me day to day are chest beaters. I look them in the eye and use their own hate against them. They get more and more mad and my smile just gets bigger.

And if they ever want to swing a fist.....they will have an even harder time.

Lol wtf are you talking about?

Anyways,

MattsXmasIsaac.jpg

I have an appointment with my female proctologist on xmas eve. Hopefully she will give me a treat and leave the glove off and hold some mistletoe in the other hand.

Forum List

Back