Early peek at Kamala's interview on CNN and it's not pretty.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Kamala looks weak, old and small as Walz towers over her at the table that appears to be the corner of a greasy spoon diner. WTF? 39 days of prep and this is what they come with? The most telling line in the interview by Kamala: "MY VALUES HAVE NOT CHANGED". WOW! Just try to get your mind around that. I can't WAIT for the debate, Trump is going to obliterate her.

Kamala looks weak, old and small as Walz towers over her at the table that appears to be the corner of a greasy spoon diner. WTF? 39 days of prep and this is what they come with? The most telling line in the interview by Kamala: "MY VALUES HAVE NOT CHANGED". WOW! Just try to get your mind around that. I can't WAIT for the debate, Trump is going to obliterate her.

Of course. The Democrats will say how strong and young she looks, the MAGA lot will say she looks weak and old.

You don't need a video to tell you this.

CNN didn’t do Harris any favors by not putting her on a raised platform.

Honestly, so far she’s not doing bad, she’s does repeat that phrase a lot and she has kind of dodged a couple questions about past statements.

She’s not cackling or using word salads. Could be good editing, but if this is genuine, she’s not doing too bad

Bash has let her slide on a couple of things though

BIG dodge by walz on the question of him claiming he went to war…

Last edited:
CNN didn’t do Harris any favors by not putting her on a raised platform.

Honestly, so far she’s not doing bad, she’s does repeat that phrase a lot and she has kind of dodged a couple questions about past statements.

She’s not cackling or using word salads. Could be good editing, but if this is genuine, she’s not doing too bad
You mean she explained how illegal alien crime has increased by 500% and how she and the invalid destroyed the economy with their energy policy and money printing?
Otherwise, she’s just full of shit and that’s not too good.

Kamala’s interview is going quite well.Unlike Trump she can talk in fill and complete sentences and stay on point. Every time Trump speaks it is like watching a verbal train wreck.

You mean she explained how illegal alien crime has increased by 500% and how she and the invalid destroyed the economy with their energy policy and money printing?
Otherwise, she’s just full of shit and that’s not too good.
I just meant she seems focused and not…like normal. She seems collected.

I’m not agreeing with her answers, but her demeanor seems improved from what we’re used to.

62ad0ffdc3b33.jpeg

All Kommiela's presidential policies are in her book

I just meant she seems focused and not…like normal. She seems collected.

I’m not agreeing with her answers, but her demeanor seems improved from what we’re used to.

But "good" for the MAGA lot is when someone is shouting their mouth off and insulting people.

Forum List

Back