Earn $ for being bad....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
what's your total?

12227187_1507138609613568_5168534996531979340_n.jpg

I'm a goody two shoes I guess. I only got $80

I got $200. (hey, I had a wild youth)

I understand most of these, but why is meeting a rock star, singing karaoke, or traveling outside the US considered bad?

It seems to me that it should be $30 for never having left US soil.

$20 :(
Got a 3-day suspension for splattering a guy's nose all over his face. He swung a chair at me first, so it was self-defense, but you know how schools are.

I got $200. (hey, I had a wild youth)

I understand most of these, but why is meeting a rock star, singing karaoke, or traveling outside the US considered bad?

It seems to me that it should be $30 for never having left US soil.

Maybe being bad is the wrong wording..... my husband beat you by $80!

Got a 3-day suspension for splattering a guy's nose all over his face. He swung a chair at me first, so it was self-defense, but you know how schools are.

And here I thought I would be the goody two-shoes. Both you and Anathema have me beat! (peering at Winterborn)

And here I thought I would be the goody two-shoes. Both you and Anathema have me beat! (peering at Winterborn)

Most of mine are harmless.

Getting drunk or smoking weed is not hurting anyone. Going streaking or skinnydipping is certainly harmless. (I'm hoping these are part of Bonzi's pay) Life is to be lived and enjoyed. Otherwise it is wasted.

Getting drunk or smoking weed is not hurting anyone. Going streaking or skinnydipping is certainly harmless. (I'm hoping these are part of Bonzi's pay) Life is to be lived and enjoyed. Otherwise it is wasted.

nah I have never been streaking or skinny dipping. I would skinny dip in a pool. I have had sex in a pool though! (but I kept my top on!)

Can someone tell me what "ding dong ditch" is?

nah I have never been streaking or skinny dipping. I would skinny dip in a pool. I have had sex in a pool though! (but I kept my top on!)

Well damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just imagine it all on my own.

Can someone tell me what "ding dong ditch" is?
Ringing a doorbell, then running off before the occupant can answer the door.
Similar to calling someone on the phone, then hanging up just as they answer.
Edit to add:
I am guilty of the telephone version.
Worked in a place where the work areas were separated by a fair amount of space, but still within earshot. We (I wasn't alone in doing this, BTW) would wait until the target co-worker had left to do something in their area, then call their phone. The longer that it took them to answer, the funnier it got. It was to the point one time, that we had to stop before the target broke the phone - every time we did it, we'd hear the phone slam down harder and the cussing get louder. Guess ten times in the space of twenty minutes or so might have been just a little excessive...

Last edited:

Sex in a pool is great! I like a hottub too.

Well damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just imagine it all on my own.

The funny thing is I’m a little bit of an exhibitionist, but, more like the kind that would undress at a window or leave the dressing room door open…..

Sex in a pool is great! I like a hottub too.

I've only done it once. Most of my "escapades" were with my 1st....

Forum List

Back