Earn $ for being bad....

$20 :(
Got a 3-day suspension for splattering a guy's nose all over his face. He swung a chair at me first, so it was self-defense, but you know how schools are.

And here I thought I would be the goody two-shoes. Both you and Anathema have me beat! (peering at Winterborn)

Most of mine are harmless.

Getting drunk or smoking weed is not hurting anyone. Going streaking or skinnydipping is certainly harmless. (I'm hoping these are part of Bonzi's pay) Life is to be lived and enjoyed. Otherwise it is wasted.

nah I have never been streaking or skinny dipping. I would skinny dip in a pool. I have had sex in a pool though! (but I kept my top on!)

Well damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just imagine it all on my own.

The funny thing is I’m a little bit of an exhibitionist, but, more like the kind that would undress at a window or leave the dressing room door open…..

I do love a lady who like to show-off!

You're disgusting.

noshit.GIF

.... aren't all men disgusting, deep down?

I think some just hide it better than others.... am I right?

The best prank I was ever part of was (again) with my 1st.... in college, there was a soda machine like the one pictured below. We put clear tap on the Grape Soda so when people put their money in they got Grape Soda no matter what they selected. I thought it was hilarious!

Depends on your definition of disgusting.

Well Chris thought that calling your private area a "dick ditch" was disgusting. Do you?

To be fair, it wasn't me calling it a "dick ditch". And yes, I think that sort of terminology is disgusting.

oh -
I know but you asked me what I considered disgusting. So you are more likely to be offended than I am! Imagine that!

Depends on your definition of disgusting.

Well Chris thought that calling your private area a "dick ditch" was disgusting. Do you?

To be fair, it wasn't me calling it a "dick ditch". And yes, I think that sort of terminology is disgusting.

oh -
I know but you asked me what I considered disgusting. So you are more likely to be offended than I am! Imagine that!

Oh I am not offended. I just find the denigration of women disgusting. I am a fan of the female, in all her glorious variety.

I don't think any man can denigrate you - unless you allow them to - they are just words.

Forum List

Back