Ebola terror at Gatwick as passenger collapses and dies

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Ebola terror at Gatwick as passenger collapses and dies

Staff tell of fears as jet (WM says: actually it was an airplane) from Africa is quarantined after the death of passenger who was 'sweating and vomiting' before she collapsed

Ebola terror at Gatwick as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

looks as though you liberscum are getting your wish, your presidunce is importing two infected persons and will soon welcome people from Liberia via aircraft travel.

from the Drudge Report:

DOZENS FROM EBOLA-STRUCK COUNTRIES CAUGHT SNEAKING INTO USA

liberliars, your reply will be......... ?

This shouldn't be turned into a Right vs Left issue. They're Americans, and people are trying to care for them the best ways they can.

The woman who collapsed and died was not an American coming back to America for treatment. She was just one of millions traveling throughout the world and spreading disease as they go.

The woman who collapsed and died was not an American coming back to America for treatment. She was just one of millions traveling throughout the world and spreading disease as they go.

Exactly, as I have noted. Ebola will get to the US, thus research is imperative.

If she wasn't an American, I still believe the people transporting these people had good intentions. Maybe they shouldn't have been transferred to America, but I am part of the health care world, and have faith in America's current methods of disease prevention. It is a different story in the wastelands of Africa.

Exactly, as I have noted. Ebola will get to the US, thus research is imperative.

The research might be imperative, but it should be done there, not here. Travel to and from Africa should be prohibited.

The research might be imperative, but it should be done there, not here. Travel to and from Africa should be prohibited.

Many US corporations have hundred of millions a month in business in the three countries in question. Will Congress pass laws nullifying ongoing contracts? Going to cost billions in the long run. Other countries have no travel bans, the US will be required to be sealed off from the world; an individual from Sierra Leone can travel to Canada then to the US, obviously.

Many US corporations have hundred of millions a month in business in the three countries in question. Will Congress pass laws nullifying ongoing contracts? Going to cost billions in the long run. Other countries have no travel bans, the US will be required to be sealed off from the world; an individual from Sierra Leone can travel to Canada then to the US, obviously.

The woman who collapsed and died didn't die at an American airport but a British airport. No country should allow in any traveler from these affected countries. It's called quarantine. While it is true that an individual from Sierra Leone could travel to Canada, if the individual has a passport from Sierra Leone, if the traveler has a traceable path to Sierra Leone, they should not be allowed in the US, or Europe for that matter. Or, really, in Canada.

The woman who collapsed and died didn't die at an American airport but a British airport. No country should allow in any traveler from these affected countries. It's called quarantine. While it is true that an individual from Sierra Leone could travel to Canada, if the individual has a passport from Sierra Leone, if the traveler has a traceable path to Sierra Leone, they should not be allowed in the US, or Europe for that matter. Or, really, in Canada.

Yet, they are.

She did not die of Ebola.

At around 11pm on Sunday, the Department of Health said that tests for the deadly Ebola virus on the woman who died at Gatwick had proved negative.

Read more: False Ebola Alarm In England | The Daily Caller

The Mirror is a rag IMO.

However, I can't find any other information on this other than "The Daily Caller" which is more like a blog than a New Source IMO.

CaféAuLait;9570085 said:
She did not die of Ebola.

Buzz kill!

Come on let all these fine people get their juices going wallowing in irrational fear, don't be such a wet blanket.

I say she had Ebola, SARS, bird flu, pig flu, and another flu of some barnyard animal to be named later. Buy batteries people, quick before the shelves are bare. I've been storing up wheat.

I agree with Dr. Bob Arnot.....both American Ebola victims working in Africa should have stayed there for treatment.

But what if they were republicans?

typical leftwingbat turning a tragedy into politics, you are a disgusting fucktard and liberscum. :up:

It reflects the divisions in the nation and why it will not remain intact. Liberals would welcome an Ebola epidemic or any other epidemic. They believe it will rid them of Christian conservatives. Liberalism makes them immune.

If she wasn't an American, I still believe the people transporting these people had good intentions. Maybe they shouldn't have been transferred to America, but I am part of the health care world, and have faith in America's current methods of disease prevention. It is a different story in the wastelands of Africa.

Do you know if the disease is zoonotic? Some people are saying it could be. And if it reaches animal populations that nobody can control, what then?

Forum List

Back