Ebola terror at Gatwick as passenger collapses and dies

If she wasn't an American, I still believe the people transporting these people had good intentions. Maybe they shouldn't have been transferred to America, but I am part of the health care world, and have faith in America's current methods of disease prevention. It is a different story in the wastelands of Africa.

Do you know if the disease is zoonotic? Some people are saying it could be. And if it reaches animal populations that nobody can control, what then?

I've read on the CDC that ebola may be zoonotic.

The natural reservoir host of ebolaviruses remains unknown. However, on the basis of available evidence and the nature of similar viruses, researchers believe that the virus is zoonotic (animal-borne) with bats being the most likely reservoir. Four of the five subtypes occur in an animal host native to Africa.

About Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC

I'm not sure what would happen if that happened. That said, I do have faith in America's ability to control the spread of disease.

If she wasn't an American, I still believe the people transporting these people had good intentions. Maybe they shouldn't have been transferred to America, but I am part of the health care world, and have faith in America's current methods of disease prevention. It is a different story in the wastelands of Africa.

Do you know if the disease is zoonotic? Some people are saying it could be. And if it reaches animal populations that nobody can control, what then?

I've read on the CDC that ebola may be zoonotic.

The natural reservoir host of ebolaviruses remains unknown. However, on the basis of available evidence and the nature of similar viruses, researchers believe that the virus is zoonotic (animal-borne) with bats being the most likely reservoir. Four of the five subtypes occur in an animal host native to Africa.

About Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC

I'm not sure what would happen if that happened. That said, I do have faith in America's ability to control the spread of disease.

May be? Reston certainly is, and there is little to suggest any other method of human infection. The total of species which can transmit is the unknown, the sooner heavy duty research accelerates in the US, the better.

May be? Reston certainly is, and there is little to suggest any other method of human infection. The total of species which can transmit is the unknown, the sooner heavy duty research accelerates in the US, the better.

I misspoke. The CDC page mentions that researchers believe ebola may be zoonotic.

Do you reckon investing in scientific research would be wise, Peach? Considering positions.

I misspoke. The CDC page mentions that researchers believe ebola may be zoonotic.

Do you reckon investing in scientific research would be wise, Peach? Considering positions.

I thought my position on that was crystal clear, not just yes, but hell YES!

But what if they were republicans?

typical leftwingbat turning a tragedy into politics, you are a disgusting fucktard and liberscum. :up:

It reflects the divisions in the nation and why it will not remain intact. Liberals would welcome an Ebola epidemic or any other epidemic. They believe it will rid them of Christian conservatives. Liberalism makes them immune.

Please don't tease me!

typical leftwingbat turning a tragedy into politics, you are a disgusting fucktard and liberscum. :up:

It reflects the divisions in the nation and why it will not remain intact. Liberals would welcome an Ebola epidemic or any other epidemic. They believe it will rid them of Christian conservatives. Liberalism makes them immune.

Please don't tease me!

Somehow.....................I sensed you would bite at that lure...................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back