EBT Gets CUT while Billionaires Are Bailed Out

Is there anything I wrote here that is factually incorrect?
Generally, no. That being said, would you like a medal? Or a chest to pin it on? :)
This is in the same category of why do we constantly give corporations and the wealthy generous tax cuts and
constantly look at cutting vital programs such as CHIP or SNAP?

We're fast reaching a breaking point here.

The extra money in food-stamps/EBT (for covid) ended March 1st...EBT has been cut, in some cases SUBSTANTIALLY cut.

While Biden promises the billionaires that deposits OVER 250,000 will be protected by the gov't.

Can't blame Trump for this one. :auiqs.jpg:
I’m happy that the EBT is being cut

Generally, no. That being said, would you like a medal? Or a chest to pin it on? :)
This is in the same category of why do we constantly give corporations and the wealthy generous tax cuts and

We dont have to give depositors more money then the law allows

And if biden tries he should be stopped

While Biden promises the billionaires that deposits OVER 250,000 will be protected by the gov't.
While I agree that those who had deposits over $250K should bear the responsibility of their own stupidity--a $250K deposit does not a billionaire make. People who know their accounts are only protected to a certain level who exceed that don't deserve to be bailed out. I guess legal contracts don't mean anything to this admin.

I wonder about how vital food stamps are. Poor people are fat as fuck. They would probably benefit from less food. Lol

I wonder about how vital food stamps are. Poor people are fat as fuck. They would probably benefit from less food. Lol
Well, while I hate generalizations, that can be an unfortunate side effect of poverty. Reason being, it's more expensive to eat healthy (purchasing vegetables and protein) than it is to say, purchase a single pre-packaged frozen dinner (high calorie and full of sodium). When it comes down to eating or not eating, the frozen, pre-packaged meals or even a canned option (again, high in calories and sodium) will be financially more viable for a number of nights than purchasing healthy options.

Well, while I hate generalizations, that can be an unfortunate side effect of poverty. Reason being, it's more expensive to eat healthy (purchasing vegetables and protein) than it is to say, purchase a single pre-packaged frozen dinner (high calorie and full of sodium). When it comes down to eating or not eating, the frozen, pre-packaged meals or even a canned option (again, high in calories and sodium) will be financially more viable for a number of nights than purchasing healthy options.
You can eat food like that without getting fat. You just have to use moderation. Staying a healthy weight isn't some complicated thing like people make it out to be. It just requires discipline, something that's in short supply. Poor people are fat for the same reasons other people are fat. They eat too much and don't exercise enough.

You can eat food like that without getting fat. You just have to use moderation. Staying a healthy weight isn't some complicated thing like people make it out to be. It just requires discipline, something that's in short supply. Poor people are fat for the same reasons other people are fat. They eat too much and don't exercise enough.
Not that simple. ^Shrug^.

Not that simple. ^Shrug^.

It IS that simple. The only thing that makes it complicated is widespread ignorance about obesity, which is in no small part fueled by denial ridden fat people pumping misinformation into the world. You can stay a healthy weight eating shitty food. People lack knowledge and discipline.

Blah, I helped Hunters for the Hungry hand out professionally processed deer meat at the local food bank and every land-whale "hungry" person and their equally rotund kids that came through the doors passed it by and cleaned out the limited amount of processed junk they had.

Only a few oldsters availed themselves of it.....One old guy saw it and went and got him some veggies for a stew and I loaded him down.

I think they should go back to the old USDA Food Boxes.....you know.

R.4dacbd86bcbf858f2dc8d9aa746147e2

R.f986dfd8326e955a756d1feedc6b3b94

I'm sorry.

Program payments were TEMPORARILY increased because of the pandemic.

Returning them to what they were prior to the temporary increase isn't a cut.

WW

Simple answer for the Democrat brain, the corporations and rich create jobs for the middle class and poor. Back in the 70's and 80's, you could start a company like Microsoft in your garage. Today, the government regulators wouldn't allow it. Thank you Democrats. So, we have what we have today. Mom and pop stores closing and can't compete with the large stores because of regulations and woke requirements. When they try, the IRS comes after them because they are low hanging fruit. With that said, they still hire people as much as they can.
So, how about taxing corporations 75% and see what happens to the job market. What do you think would happen?

rarely i agree with you ...but on this your are correct ... vegies fruits and lean proteins have skyrocketed ...especially in the last 2 yrs !

Forum List

Back