Ecology and Racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
'
There is no logical reason there should be more than a hundred million hominids on this planet.

I'm not a monster. I would set the world population level at 3 billion.
I'm not a monster, either -- I just look like one ..... :lol:

A hundred million people could all live like the rich for the rest of time -- and not trash the planet.

That's just absurd.

'
There is no logical reason there should be more than a hundred million hominids on this planet.

A hundred million people could all live like the rich for the rest of time -- and not trash the planet.

The same cannot be said for three billion people.

To live like a wealthy person, somebody else would have to do most of the work. As to whether or not 3 billion people could live sustainably is debatable. But I can guarantee you that 7+ billion people can't.

Your "guarantee" is nonsense.

Like it or not, the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. So what can White people do about this problem that they aren't contributing to without being called "racist." Well there is only one sane path to take. EMBRACE "RACISM!" If you are White and care anything at all about our ecological system, like it or not, you HAVE to embrace racism. It's the only way.

How is it that this portion of the OP has not garnered a single comment?

Krypto, why should we care what proportion of the world's population is made up of caucasians?

Last edited:
Human caused global warming is probably the biggest danger to our planet. ....

Or not at all.

It is better to be safe than sorry. And from what most scientists say, "sorry" is more likely to happen. I will also include a couple graphs for you to consider. But if you are a human caused global warming denier, I doubt if they will do much good.View attachment 75033 View attachment 75034

Looks pretty serious.
What is the current temperature of the planet?
What is the ideal temperature of the planet?

I'm not the best person to ask. But I would say the best global temperature would be what it was at about the beginning of the industrial revolution.

But I would say the best global temperature would be what it was at about the beginning of the industrial revolution.

Why?

Because it was what it was due to nature. Not humanity.

Human caused global warming is probably the biggest danger to our planet. But there is another problem that is as bad. If in fact not worse. Overpopulation. Right now, like it or not, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. Like it or not, every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Like it or not, the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. So what can White people do about this problem that they aren't contributing to without being called "racist." Well there is only one sane path to take. EMBRACE "RACISM!" If you are White and care anything at all about our ecological system, like it or not, you HAVE to embrace racism. It's the only way.
Hear hear! Whites have stablized our breeding. Immigration into our countries should halted until ....

"Our countries"?......
Yes. I mispelled "country's."

Or not at all.

It is better to be safe than sorry. And from what most scientists say, "sorry" is more likely to happen. I will also include a couple graphs for you to consider. But if you are a human caused global warming denier, I doubt if they will do much good.View attachment 75033 View attachment 75034

Looks pretty serious.

I'm not the best person to ask. But I would say the best global temperature would be what it was at about the beginning of the industrial revolution.

But I would say the best global temperature would be what it was at about the beginning of the industrial revolution.

Why?

If nature did it, that's ideal?
In Chicago, it gets pretty cold in the winter.
The ideal temperature for me is much higher.

'

To live like a wealthy person, somebody else would have to do most of the work. As to whether or not 3 billion people could live sustainably is debatable. But I can guarantee you that 7+ billion people can't.

No. My guarantee is a guarantee. Our current population level is unsustainable. In fact, it is already too high.

Like it or not, the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. So what can White people do about this problem that they aren't contributing to without being called "racist." Well there is only one sane path to take. EMBRACE "RACISM!" If you are White and care anything at all about our ecological system, like it or not, you HAVE to embrace racism. It's the only way.

How is it that this portion of the OP has not garnered a single comment?

Krypto, why should we care what proportion of the world's population is made up of caucasians?

There are zillions of reasons. Probably none of which a non-white would agree with. But who gives a damn what they think. They are destroying the planet with a population explosion. White people aren't doing that. That is just one reason why you should care what percentage of the world's population is made up of Whites.

'

No. My guarantee is a guarantee. Our current population level is unsustainable. In fact, it is already too high.

Completely untrue but never let a murderous progressive actually pay attention to facts. The real facts are this. The carrying capacity of this planet is around 40 billion people. We will top out at around 9 billion and then slowly drop back to around 6 billion if we do nothing. Yet another progressive lie put forth as an excuse to commit mass murder. You scum are all the same.

Looks pretty serious.

Why?

If nature did it, that's ideal?
In Chicago, it gets pretty cold in the winter.
The ideal temperature for me is much higher.

It is pretty much ideal. Because human technology and greed isn't the cause. Next, it can also get pretty hot in Chicago. In 1995, it caused 739 deaths. I don't think cold is as hard on people. I can handle cold. Because all I have to do is wear warmer clothing. But it wipes me out when it gets hot out. And apart from air conditioning, there isn't anything you can do about it.

Human caused global warming is probably the biggest danger to our planet. But there is another problem that is as bad. If in fact not worse. Overpopulation. Right now, like it or not, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. Like it or not, every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Like it or not, the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. So what can White people do about this problem that they aren't contributing to without being called "racist." Well there is only one sane path to take. EMBRACE "RACISM!" If you are White and care anything at all about our ecological system, like it or not, you HAVE to embrace racism. It's the only way.
Hear hear! Whites have stablized our breeding. Immigration into our countries should halted until ....

"Our countries"?......
Yes. I mispelled "country's."

"Our"? Just who do you imagine you speak for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back