Ed Shultz....see ya s0n!!!

Radical fringe leftists like Obama and Ed Schultz actually constitute only a small fraction of the USA. If Schultz could rig his viewers the way the Dem Party rigged the election for Obama, he'd have a bigger audience than Limbaugh.

In certain districts in Philadelphia, 140% of the people listen to Schultz and no one else!

Sounds to me like the obnoxious lefty a-hole jumped before being pushed. If he had the numbers he'd be staying but with such a limited audience there's no bang for the advertising buck. LOL...and the lefty jerks keep lying about Rush's advertisers abandoning him.

Good riddance to very smelly bad rubbish.

Sounds to me like the obnoxious lefty a-hole jumped before being pushed. If he had the numbers he'd be staying but with such a limited audience there's no bang for the advertising buck. LOL...and the lefty jerks keep lying about Rush's advertisers abandoning him.

Didn't Rush get booted off television?

Oh yeah..he did.

Schultz still has a show on MSNBC..

Radical fringe leftists like Obama and Ed Schultz actually constitute only a small fraction of the USA. If Schultz could rig his viewers the way the Dem Party rigged the election for Obama, he'd have a bigger audience than Limbaugh.

In certain districts in Philadelphia, 140% of the people listen to Schultz and no one else!

Rigged? :cuckoo:

you mutant rightwing loons are still smarting about getting your arses handed to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Radio is a dying medium, of course Schultz would want to switch to the Internet. That's what all the greats are doing--you know, all the non-conservatards.

durrr no1 wnt 2 lissen 2 idiot librulls epic fale hurrrrr
Oh really? So is that why he's still got his own TV show? Grow up.

Rigged? :cuckoo:

you mutant rightwing loons are still smarting about getting your arses handed to you

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Radio is a dying medium, of course Schultz would want to switch to the Internet. That's what all the greats are doing--you know, all the non-conservatards.

Limbaugh hasn't gotten the "Radio is a dying medium" notice

That's because he's an idiot, which is entirely his problem.

That's because he's an idiot, which is entirely his problem.

You meant to say that "Liberal Lunatic fringe radio is a dying medium, unsupported by any meaningful audience"

We all know that Ed Schultz is far, far, far smarter than Glen Beck.

He will have no problem starting his own TV outlet just like Beck when Beck left FNC.
He will have no problem starting his own blog like The Blaze, just like Beck.

Didn't that other foul mouthed harridan Randi Rhodes do that when Air America died?

Maybe not. Both Rhodes and Schultz have too much pride and self-respect to do what Beck has done. Also too much brain to emulate a failure like Glen Beck.

And, of course, Rush Limbaugh.

We have this wonderful invention called a television. I get to watch him every night. Who listens to FM radio ?

I do, too. I put his show on my DVR and record the concurrent "The Five" at the same time. I watch both at my leisure. Sometimes, when I am travelling, I listen to my XN Sirius radio, which includes this parasite on channel 117.

I have yet to see Schultz present a guest who was not a liberal/Democrat.

I have yet to see a poll he asked for not showing an at least 80-20 favor to his point of view.

I have yet to see just one episode which would justify his pollution of the airways as a "talk show".

And since it is obviously not a news program it leaves one to come away with: GARBAGE.

Last edited:
We have this wonderful invention called a television. I get to watch him every night. Who listens to FM radio ?

I do, too. I put his show on my DVR and record the concurrent "The Five" at the same time. I watch both at my leisure. Sometimes, when I am travelling, I listen to my XN Sirius radio, which includes this parasite on channel 117.

I have yet to see a poll he asked for not showing an at least 80-20 favor to his point of view.

I have yet to see just one episode which would justify his pollution of the airways as a "talk show".

And since it is obviously not a news program it leaves one to come away with: GARBAGE.

Ed Schultz stands up for the working man which is like throwing holy water on the corporate demon possessed Republicans.

Ed Schultz stands up for the working man which is like throwing holy water on the corporate demon possessed Republicans.

You mean the working man that is getting poorer and poorer over the last 5 years while the top 1% are kicking ass ( go look at the stock market s0n!! ).:D:D

You mean the working man that is getting poorer and poorer over the last 5 years while the top 1% are kicking ass ( go look at the stock market s0n!! ).:D:D

I'm not saying he has changed anything but he is still a voice of the working man.

Didn't Rush get booted off television?

Oh yeah..he did.

Schultz still has a show on MSNBC..

Rush has a face for radio.

I'm not saying he has changed anything but he is still a voice of the working man.
Weird, I have him pegged for the voice of the government dependant. I suppose civil servants could be counted in that though.

No, Ed Schultz stands up for union thugs, who are responsible for protesting and striking the REAL working class out of jobs and sending those jobs to China.

And those union thugs who masquerade as teachers, while filling the minds of impressionable kids with liberal mush and garbage.

If this loud mouth ever had a guest on his show that is not a mindless parrot , repeating and confirming his misguided views, in other words if he ever had the guts to face opposition, I might give him some slack.

But to be fair, it may not be entirely his fault, but the policy of that cesspool MSNBC.

Forum List

Back