Effort to purge pro-gay marriage College Republican from Alabama GOP Fails

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
I was glad to see this panned out the way it did. Apparently the Chairman of the Alabama GOP doesn't believe in freedom of speech and expression despite the fact his party claims to be the ones who respect the Constitution. The Republican Party needs more people like Stephanie Petelos if they want to regain their footing with younger voters. People like her can make that happen if the old guard neo-cons get the hell out of the way.

Effort to purge pro-gay marriage Republican from GOP fails | The Daily Caller

, now they are telling others what they need...wonderful

and that article was dripping with UNBIASED

And the OP lives in Nevada

Last edited:
a little on the writer Jeff Poor

SNIP:
Daily Caller’s And Jeff Poor’s Disgraceful Judgment With Palin Smear

Socialize RWV:

By Dan

September 17, 2011

For some twisted reason, Tucker Carlson's pathetic Daily Caller with the help of Jeff Poor found a radio interview with Mike Tyson talking about Sarah Palin important enough to make their website. What is it with these sad little Beltway bois? Are they simply misogynistic and unable to pass up an opportunity to attempt to humiliate a successful woman with more clout and influence than the petulant little bow-tie boy, Carlson, has or will ever have? Or is it their inadequacy in the face of an attractive, accomplished woman like Palin that causes them to lash out so despicably? I suspect if Carlson ever got laid by a real woman, the next one would have to turn him over to take her turn. He's always struck me as something of a strap-on magnet, as far as I'm concerned. I doubt Poor is anything much more than that, … in the end, too, shall we say.

All of it here
Daily Caller's And Jeff Poor's Disgraceful Judgment With Palin Smear - Riehl World News

Well the OP could be a Crimson Tide alma and who even gives a crap about gay marriage.

Forum List

Back