Egypt on the brink?

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
It looks like Egypt is on the verge of going to hell as the people are no longer thrilled with Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood during the Mubarak protest the U.S. tossed him under the bus I wonder what we will do with Morsi?

Egypt is descending into Fascism, and Obama is supporting it.

Hopenchange for everyone!

obama did to Egypt what he is trying to do to Syria. obama supported terrorists. The muslim brotherhood is al quaeda by another name. The Egyptians figured it out too late. Now obama will send Americans to fight the Egyptians who want to get rid of the muslim brotherhood.

Thanks to Obama and his great naive stupidity which resulted in the Islamists taking over the Arab spring revolution, now Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood are proving they are absolutely unfit to rule!

Dictatorship was bad but the current mess throughout the ME where Islamists are in power is infinitely worse and more dangerous.

Obama knows nothing about the hard cold realities of what makes the Middle East tick....he single-handedly has set the ME upon a road to disaster and history will not judge him kindly.

Democracy in action, yet conservatives don't like it, they are more at ease with rigid, oppressive military dictatorships that sit in our laps and lick our faces.

Thanks to Obama and his great naive stupidity which resulted in the Islamists taking over the Arab spring revolution, now Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood are proving they are absolutely unfit to rule!

Dictatorship was bad but the current mess throughout the ME where Islamists are in power is infinitely worse and more dangerous.

Obama knows nothing about the hard cold realities of what makes the Middle East tick....he single-handedly has set the ME upon a road to disaster and history will not judge him kindly.

Last time I looked, Egypt was 99% Muslim, DUH!

no jobs...no food....no gas....no electricity....Egypt is going down....

gosh wasn't the Brotherhood going to solve everything....?

Democracy in action, yet conservatives don't like it, they are more at ease with rigid, oppressive military dictatorships that sit in our laps and lick our faces.

Given the choice between a rigid, oppressive pro western military dictatorship or a rigid, oppressive anti western radical Islamic dictatorship I will go with the pro western. Neither is a great choice but the pro western is the lesser of two evils.

The middle east is not capable of maintaining a democracy. Not every country is. Not every people is. That's why democracies don't last. The middle east is for too tribal to be a successful, national, democracy.

That's why the more tribal the United States becomes the less democracy there will be.

Forum List

Back