El Paso cop pulls gun on children

One of the reasons the "good guy with a gun" gambit is such a canard. Good and bad are value judgments. If the police officer had pointed the gun at a kid and a non involved gun carrying adult who was a distance away was watching the scene we saw on video...what should he have done?

Really? In what world is a murderer considered a "good guy"?

In what world did I say that?

"Good and bad are value judgments"..

Dumbest come back ever.

Appropriate considering the stupid nature of the quote.

Taken out of context...as you do...things lose their effect. When you apply the most extreme example...you become the idiot who simply can't understand context.
You should apologize for being so dense.

Really? In what world is a murderer considered a "good guy"?

Dumbest come back ever.

Taken out of context...as you do...things lose their effect. When you apply the most extreme example...you become the idiot who simply can't understand context.

And you seem to do that as a standard operating procedure. Your comment was stupid. It had no relevance to the discussion, it was you being pithy and general. Pithy and general does not belong in a serious discussion about life and death situations. But, that seems to be the limit of your capabilities.

Dumbest come back ever.

And you seem to do that as a standard operating procedure. Your comment was stupid. It had no relevance to the discussion, it was you being pithy and general. Pithy and general does not belong in a serious discussion about life and death situations. But, that seems to be the limit of your capabilities.

Tissue child?

It was clear by his body language that the man sent from the government with a gun pointed it at the kid just to scare him. That in and of itself is a problem.

Pointing a gun at kids, even for a moment, doesn't look good. On the other hand, what should the cop have done about the kids that were encroaching on the space of the arrest? Perhaps he could have beat a few with his night stick? (I'm being sarcastic).
It appears to me that he did not know it was kids. He was busy doing his job, heard noise very close to him pulled his gun, saw what it was and put gun away. This cop acted better than what I typically see on the street. If that had been a columbus cop he would have split thier wig. I will trade the guys on my beet for this guy! As far as the night stick these children were being very agressive and he is carrying a gun. My stick would have been pulled for fear of them going after my gun. I am not a blue fan but they must have some latitude in a charged situation!

Pointing a gun at kids, even for a moment, doesn't look good. On the other hand, what should the cop have done about the kids that were encroaching on the space of the arrest? Perhaps he could have beat a few with his night stick? (I'm being sarcastic).
It appears to me that he did not know it was kids. He was busy doing his job, heard noise very close to him pulled his gun, saw what it was and put gun away. This cop acted better than what I typically see on the street. If that had been a columbus cop he would have split thier wig. I will trade the guys on my beet for this guy! As far as the night stick these children were being very agressive and he is carrying a gun. My stick would have been pulled for fear of them going after my gun. I am not a blue fan but they must have some latitude in a charged situation!

If the officer did not know at least some of these people were children then he was negligently and dangerously unaware of his surroundings.

If the officer did not know at least some of these people were children then he was negligently and dangerously unaware of his surroundings.
So you want then to have eyes in the backs of their heads? We have a blue problem in this country if you look harder you can find real malfeasons!

So you want then to have eyes in the backs of their heads? We have a blue problem in this country if you look harder you can find real malfeasons!

Did you watch the video? There were quite a few children around the officer. They were not just behind him. He should have easily been able to see that there were children involved when he approached the group originally. The idea that the officer did not know there were children is ridiculous.

Your perceptions likely have been formed by exposure to middle-class American kids. But all kids are not so civilized -- especially kids who are products of foreign shit-holes, like Tijuana, or offshoot ghettos and gangs in American cities like El Paso. A bunch of those little bastards can do a lot of damage to a grown man if they jump him, especially if they are armed with something -- which a lot of them are. So I'm assuming those cops know what they are doing and why they are doing it.
The armed gangs of somali children are causing hell in Maine.

The utter uselessness of the corrupted, politically biased and apathetic mainstream media is readily apparent in its failure to report on the rising problem of violent migrants all over this Nation. So thanks for calling attention to what is a very serious problem in the formerly peaceful and quiet state of Maine.

Your cue prompted a quick Google search which turned up plenty of information on this problem, including this video of the kind of violent n!ggers the U.S.has become infested with.

This problem is largely the fault of those misguided Americans who oppose President Trump's anti-migration actions.

Last edited:
The utter uselessness of the corrupted, politically biased and apathetic mainstream media is readily apparent in its failure to report on the rising problem of violent migrants all over this Nation. So thanks for calling attention to what is a very serious problem in the formerly peaceful and quiet state of Maine.

Your cue prompted a quick Google search which turned up plenty of information on this problem, including this video of the kind of violent n!ggers the U.S.has become infested with.

This problem is largely the fault of those misguided Americans who oppose President Trump's anti-migration actions.

Really? "Infested with violent n!ggers"? :eusa_doh:

On behalf of people who aren't racist assholes, :321:

;)
Racist assholes? Like the vicious n!ggers we see assaulting White people in the videos?

Keep in mind these videos represent an extremely small percentage of Black-on-White violence in America. I didn't even touch on some examples like the "knockout game." If I were to devote a few hours to research I could fill a ten page thread with examples of Black-on-White violence. Maybe more.

On behalf of people who aren't racist assholes, :321:

;)
Racist assholes? Like the vicious n!ggers we see assaulting White people in the videos?

Keep in mind these videos represent an extremely small percentage of Black-on-White violence in America. I didn't even touch on some examples like the "knockout game." If I were to devote a few hours to research I could fill a ten page thread with examples of Black-on-White violence. Maybe more.

That others may be racist doesn't make yours any more palatable.

Forum List

Back