El Paso shooter identified online as Trump supporter who didn't like mixing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
El Paso Shooter Identified Online As Trump Supporter Who Didn’t Like ‘Race Mixing’

The suspect in a deadly mass shooting at a shopping mall in El Paso, Texas, on Saturday was widely identified on the internet as a young white man whose social media activity showed support and sympathy for the president’s apparent white nationalist agenda. The name and photos of a man purported to be Patrick Crusius quickly circulated across Twitter in the hours after the shooting that first began outside a Walmart store at Cielo Vista Mall was first reported. If those reports were accurate, Crusius, allegedly a Texas native, just turned 21 last week.
---------

Well look at the demonic society nut job left has created my gawd you nuts should have all this blood on your hands as well.

1*_fK5bgElr4XPP3PWeNpNtA.jpeg

MAGA, yet?

Is this the part where I'm supposed to sympathize with the invaders?

Is this the part where I'm supposed to sympathize with the invaders?
Apparently the border wall won't be enough by itself. We'll also need guard towers with well armed guards.
Properly motived troops... And we don't even need a wall...
Presidents change. When Trump is gone and we get another Obama, a wall will be needed.
We get another like Obama; and we’ll need more folks like the guy in El Paso...

A 21 year old millennial from Dallas is most definitely a liberal scumbag. I love how they try to blame the President. The Democrats are falling apart and the debates are tanking but interesting how these shootings occur after the left is in peril.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back