Elderly Florida woman gives armed intruder lesson on Second Amendment

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wam bam thank you ma'am!!

An elderly woman in Florida shot and killed an armed intruder after he broke into her home early Wednesday morning, authorities said. The incident occurred around 3:00 a.m. when the 67-year-old woman woke up after hearing her front door handle shaking, according to a report.
Believing it could be her husband coming home from work, she opened the door, and Reginald Best, 64, forced his way in with a firearm, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.

The woman repeatedly asked Best to leave, but he refused, and, fearing for her life, she used her own firearm to fatally shoot the intruder, authorities said.

meanwhile.jpg

Our grandmas just hold them till the cops show-up. ;)

Stories like this give me wood!

I think they do for a lot of people. A friend of mine stopped over on Wednesday. We started talking about stories like this. I told him for the life of me, I can't understand why they don't make a weekly television series out of these stories. They could have actors portray the incident just like they do on those detective shows, have actual video footage if available, and it would probably be one of the highest rated shows on television.

People think these cases are an anomaly, but they happen all the time. It's just the MSM doesn't report them. If it's a slow news day, perhaps your local news affiliate may run the story for a day, but that's about it.

To a leftists she's an evil woman because she did get raped or die like a good little victim. Even worse she'sore than likely a democrat.

There are a lot of issues here. What is her race? What was the race of the intruder? Was she legally allowed to own a gun? Why didn't she just run out the back door instead of shooting the guy?

I think they do for a lot of people. A friend of mine stopped over on Wednesday. We started talking about stories like this. I told him for the life of me, I can't understand why they don't make a weekly television series out of these stories. They could have actors portray the incident just like they do on those detective shows, have actual video footage if available, and it would probably be one of the highest rated shows on television.

People think these cases are an anomaly, but they happen all the time. It's just the MSM doesn't report them. If it's a slow news day, perhaps your local news affiliate may run the story for a day, but that's about it.

Great idea!

BTW, every issue of Concealed Carry magazine has 2-3 pages of good guy/gal with a gun documented incidents!!

There are a lot of issues here. What is her race? What was the race of the intruder? Was she legally allowed to own a gun? Why didn't she just run out the back door instead of shooting the guy?
Running is not the answer. Unless you can see through walls to see if the attacker had a partner. Race is only relevant to a leftists.

Running is not the answer. Unless you can see through walls to see if the attacker had a partner. Race is only relevant to a leftists.

Yeah but the media wants to know these things before they report. If race isn't an issue then it's not worth reporting.

Forum List

Back