election meddling google algorithm buries blexit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Google is being accused of engaging in election meddling by burying Candace Owens’ Blexit website in its algorithm despite the website ranking number 1 on every other major search engine.
Election Meddling: Google Algorithm Buries ‘Blexit’
-----------------------------

A leftist tech giant of course all these mind controlled twats are using all their pysch warfare on all their sheep and all their sheep haven't a clue as they bite the bait every single.

FooFoo the Left deniers.....
She is 100% absolutely correct.

But Google has every right to do what it's doing. So THERE!

Your options? Easy Peasy.....Stop using and supporting Google and START using and supporting alternative search engines.. Tah DAH !!!

Sure...sure...Google is WAY more cool...with WAY more stuff.....true....for now....but ya gotta start somewhere. If enough people support alternative search engines, their revenues will grow and they can start adding stuff like that too.

Wassamatter? That's too much to ask? Oh well. That's on you. Enjoy being abused.

Duck Duck Go reports record increase in searches....
DuckDuckGo Traffic Up 50% from Last Year, Hits New Record of 30M Daily Searches - Search Engine Journal

GO ALTERNATIVES !!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Banned

Your options? Easy Peasy.....Stop using and supporting Google and START using and supporting alternative search engines.. Tah DAH !!!

Sure...sure...Google is WAY more cool...with WAY more stuff.....true....for now....but ya gotta start somewhere. If enough people support alternative search engines, their revenues will grow and they can start adding stuff like that too.

Wassamatter? That's too much to ask? Oh well. That's on you. Enjoy being abused.

DuckDuckGo Traffic Up 50% from Last Year, Hits New Record of 30M Daily Searches - Search Engine Journal

GO ALTERNATIVES !!!!!!!

" They have the right" . a brainwashed result of their power to be used against you..........
surprised you fall for that bs leftist train of thought . " their site their right" lmfao,........

Which is the same idiots who dreamed up deny a customer for wearing a Trump hat.....

We NEVER HAD ISSUES LIKE THIS until leftist c.........ts got pc on every gawd dam aspect of our life.

You wear white i'm offended
you don't like pink i'm offened

Really, Jesus christ with attitudes like that based off FALSE BS excuses of " it's their right" ....... bahahahha

• Banned

GO ALTERNATIVES !!!!!!!

Your avatar offends me , when it becomes real it becomes that petty, so if some dumb ass front hole on here runs to the mods and says your avatar offends them mod tells you to change it WTF do you think that is and where it's headed.

Calm down....

Whining is NOT part of the solution.

Just make it YOUR business to use alternatives to Google. If you're crying over their abuse, but still a faithful lemming, well now who's fault is that?

Your avatar offends me , when it becomes real it becomes that petty, so if some dumb ass front hole on here runs to the mods and says your avatar offends them mod tells you to change it WTF do you think that is and where it's headed.

Yep, we've got a real situation in this country.
But you're preaching to the choir and attacking your own troops bubba.

Getting angry is natural, I do sometimes....

But you must temper that anger with steps that CAN actually make a difference. ie...shouting and cussing probably won't.
But using alternatives as much as humanly possible and encouraging others to do so might.

Hang in there, keep fighting (the right way), and don't do anything stupid.

You seem to be on the edge. Might wanna step back from politics for a bit

If you can't stop yourself, you can get yourself temp banned for 2 weeks by posting a meme directly insulting a particular member if you need assistance. haha!! I did it 2 months ago.

Feel free to post one about me. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back