Elizabeth Warren Hammers GOP For Wasting Huge Amounts Of Time She accused Republicans of pushing a f

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I've been saying this for months and now I'm finally being validated.....this crop of fools the American Stupid just elected is about as worthless as the last crop that was voted out. Bottom line is this, consider a seat in congress and in the senate from here on out as a place for tired old white people and sell out blacks, ie conservatives...who have the MAJORITY FOLKS to vacation and spa.

In short, you stupid fucks do nothing but waste VOTES!!

It's awesome being white and upper middle class.

What was the first thing the democrat senate majority tackled when the democrats gained control of both houses of congress in Bush's 2nd term? The economy? Foreign policy? Nope, democrats launched into an in depth investigation into steroid use in baseball. After a year of intense investigation democrats managed to get a single hall of fame pitcher indicted. Meanwhile in the House, Barney Frank became the chairperson of the House banking committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae and he told Americans that Fannie was solvent and doing fine while it was on the verge of collapse. It took Barney Frank about a year to force Fannie into collapse, bringing the world's economy down.

I've been saying this for months and now I'm finally being validated.....this crop of fools the American Stupid just elected is about as worthless as the last crop that was voted out. Bottom line is this, consider a seat in congress and in the senate from here on out as a place for tired old white people and sell out blacks, ie conservatives...who have the MAJORITY FOLKS to vacation and spa.

this crop of fools the American Stupid just elected is about as worthless as the last crop that was voted out.

Yup, anyone who voted for Elizabeth Warren is even dumber than you.

Still waiting for a single significant accomplishment to come out of the Republican Do Nothing Congress

No wonder their approval is 16%

"Elizabeth Warren Hammers GOP For Wasting Huge Amounts Of Time"

She's right.

This 'defund' Planned Parenthood nonsense is just the most recent example.
Republicans have a limited window of controlling Congress

They seem content to grandstand

She's right.

Republicans have a limited window of controlling Congress

They seem content to grandstand
They've clearly lost the ability for responsible governance – or lost the desire.
They are prolly doing nothing intentionally so that they can go back to being the minority and thus not be responsible again, gutless cowards that they are.

Doesn't warren have a tribal gathering she has to get to or something?

:rofl:

Amazing that after sitting on the sidelines for eight years, Republicans are content to have grandstanding votes that have no hope of becoming law rather than pursuing the Republican agenda

It's awesome being white and upper middle class.
You would think that, wouldn't you? But who does most of the whining an bitching in this country? AWESOME WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE UPPER MIDDLE CLASS!!!!

Amazing that after sitting on the sidelines for eight years, Republicans are content to have grandstanding votes that have no hope of becoming law rather than pursuing the Republican agenda

The only agenda Republicans ever have is scaring the shit out of gulible stupid white people, other than that......what agenda have these morons ever ever persued and won?

They've clearly lost the ability for responsible governance – or lost the desire.

Your rats put us $19T in debt and cretins like you use the word "responsible"?

(sigh)......LOLOLOLOL.......uh, I can assure you, you think its bad now, you better pray a democrat wins in 2016...you people reeek of debt!! Never left the white house without one.

Doesn't warren have a tribal gathering she has to get to or something?

:rofl:

Do I tense a hint of racism in the bible toting comment here.

She's right.

By his not voting the other day, Mitch McConnell makes it possible to bring the PP defunding Bill up for another vote, thus keeping it alive while more videos are released to the public. This makes it harder for democrats to continue voting against the Bill as public outrage grows. Smart move by McConnell.

Forum List

Back