This country came within an inch of being hopelessly divided.

YOu haven't been paying attention.
Above is an implied threat to Trump/Vance, above fascist democrat cannot ante up a single demonstrable instance of president Trump mirroring the doings of Adolph Hitler, not fucking one that I cannot instantly shred to pieces as a flat out lie, yet above fascist is openly implying that killing Trump is A-okay with him!

BTW fascists masquerading as mods, above quoted below, is an implied threat by quoted individual!

Have you ever wondered why the Germans didn't do anything about hitler?

The rest of the world is currently wondering that about Americans and tRump

Above is an implied threat to Trump/Vance, above fascist democrat cannot ante up a single demonstrable instance of president Trump mirroring the doings of Adolph Hitler, not fucking one that I cannot instantly shred to pieces as a flat out lie, yet above fascist is openly implying that killing Trump is A-okay with him!

BTW fascists masquerading as mods, above quoted below, is an implied threat by quoted individual!
There is a point to be made in this post. I ain't sayin' nuthin'. Just sayin'...

I keep thinking of the horror that was avoided by a turn of the head, the flinch of a would be assassin or the hand of God. Kennedy was bad enough but we would have witnessed live video of Donald Trump's head exploding and the ensuing shock, rage and sorrow that this country would now be mired in. Please consider how fortunate we are as a country even if you are a Trump hater. I personally despise Biden and Obama for what they've done to the country, but in no way would I wish that upon them.

Had Trump not turned his head a little bit a split second before the shot arrived (which arrived well before the sound of the gun fire did), he would be in a morgue today, or in an ICU at best in critical condition. On the matter of his failed protection, I was very surprised by something I noticed the other day:

Here is Trump as president during his inauguration. Notice that all secret service around him are BIG TOUGH DUDES:

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 5.22.15 PM.png

Now here is a screenshot I took the other day at the Butler Pa rally after Trump had been shot. They had just brought Trump down off the stage and stuffed him in this armored car on the way to the hospital and one guy I saw got in with him probably administering to the bleeding. But what caught my eye was the attachment of secret service around the car---

FOUR OUT OF FIVE OF THEM WERE ALL SHORT, YOUNG WOMEN!!!

Screen Shot 2024-07-20 at 12.48.13 AM.png

Now, I intend no offense to the ladies here, but I always thought these people were mainly ex-marines, ex-Navy Seals and the like? Big, tough combat dudes with the size, bulk and strength to both cover the president, fight off most any attacker, and maybe even take a shot or a hit and keep on fighting. What I noticed is that all these ladies all had long hair, which I consider a disadvantage as hair can get in your face, in your way, block your vision, and in a fight, a person can grab and pull it in an attempt to control you.

I have real concerns over the secret service protection provided to Trump that day and hope it is a lot better at today's rally and beyond.

Had Trump not turned his head a little bit a split second before the shot arrived (which arrived well before the sound of the gun fire did), he would be in a morgue today, or in an ICU at best in critical condition. On the matter of his failed protection, I was very surprised by something I noticed the other day:

Here is Trump as president during his inauguration. Notice that all secret service around him are BIG TOUGH DUDES:

View attachment 980484

Now here is a screenshot I took the other day at the Butler Pa rally after Trump had been shot. They had just brought Trump down off the stage and stuffed him in this armored car on the way to the hospital and one guy I saw got in with him probably administering to the bleeding. But what caught my eye was the attachment of secret service around the car---

View attachment 980485

Now, I intend no offense to the ladies here, but I always thought these people were mainly ex-marines, ex-Navy Seals and the like? Big, tough combat dudes with the size, bulk and strength to both cover the president, fight off most any attacker, and maybe even take a shot or a hit and keep on fighting. What I noticed is that all these ladies all had long hair, which I consider a disadvantage as hair can get in your face, in your way, block your vision, and in a fight, a person can grab and pull it in an attempt to control you.

I have real concerns over the secret service protection provided to Trump that day and hope it is a lot better at today's rally and beyond.
The head of the SS gave Biden the A Team and Trump the B team that day. Last minute, too.

View attachment 980484

View attachment 980485

OF COURSE this "administration" is not going to provide him anything resembling REAL protection!

.OF COURSE this "administration" is not going to provide him anything resembling REAL protection!

In lieu of last Saturday's events, after a former president and possibly the next president was nearly killed through a BLATANT LAPSE in security, they better step it up big time. If something happened to Trump now, it would be a national embarrassment leaving many wondering if Biden didn't deliberately set Trump up!

I will be disappointed if during today's outdoor rally that Trump doesn't have bulletproof shields around him for added protection.

In lieu of last Saturday's events, after a former president and possibly the next president was nearly killed through a BLATANT LAPSE in security, they better step it up big time. If something happened to Trump now, it would be a national embarrassment leaving many wondering if Biden didn't deliberately set Trump up!

I will be disappointed if during today's outdoor rally that Trump doesn't have bulletproof shields around him for added protection.
It would guarantee Civil War. Not a movie. Legit warfare. Neither side would emerge unscathed...

This country came within an inch of being hopelessly divided.​

I thought we already WERE hopeless divided, Mike! Had Trump been assassinated after his SS left him wide open to attack, after the SC dismissed much of the legal cases against him the Left had been banking on, after the left admitted in PRINT they essentially STOLE his reelection from him, not only would there have been a TIDAL SHIFT of mistrust in our government, I believe there might have been riot in the streets and maybe all out war with the Left.

Far Left democrats are just TERRIFIED of going one-on-one with Trump in a fair, straight-up election with him!

It would have been absolutely horrendous if Trump had his head blown off by the assassin.

Trump's an asshole. And as much as I don't like him, he is the former President and nominee of the Republican Party. He is a citizen of this country.

No one should be unhappy that the assassin missed.

Last edited:
It would have been absolutely horrendous if Trump had his head blown off by the assassin.

Trump's an asshole. And as much as I don't like him, he is the former President and nominee of the Republican Party. He is a citizen of this country.

No one should be happy that the assassin missed.
And there you have it folks, the Canadian perspective.

No one should be happy that the assassin missed.
What the fuck did you just type..? Did you proof read what you just said? And you DukeU ? WTF!?

Forum List

Back