Elizabeth Warren.Still Hovering Around 5%.Why Wont She Just Call It Quits?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
By now we have heard the results of the New Hampshire poll that came out on the 22nd. Warren and the usual boring candidates were at the bottom of the barrel with Biden and Sanders on top.
Now, you have to wonder, if you have been running for President all these weeks, and cant get passed 5%, wouldn't you just bow out and let the rest of the loons battle it out in the WWE ring?

STAY LIZ STAY the best scenario is that we get as many dems to stay in the primary race for as long as possible

bq-5cad0b49db343.jpeg

Most of the candidates are mostly "testing the water" for the 2024 Presidential run....
She (Pocahontas) have nothing to gain...so she doesn't mean a thing really.

Most of the candidates are mostly "testing the water" for the 2024 Presidential run....
She (Pocahontas) have nothing to gain...so she doesn't mean a thing really.
she could of been at 1% these last two months, and still would keep campaigning in ladies restrooms

All of them know that its still Clinton's turn. Most are testing for 2024 when Trump leaves office

By now we have heard the results of the New Hampshire poll that came out on the 22nd. Warren and the usual boring candidates were at the bottom of the barrel with Biden and Sanders on top.
Now, you have to wonder, if you have been running for President all these weeks, and cant get passed 5%, wouldn't you just bow out and let the rest of the loons battle it out in the WWE ring?
I think these “potentials” get to keep the contributions of their fans.

Liawatha is a joke. She may be going for a VP slot with Bernie or one of the other Commies. Although, I don't know why she'd want to give up her cushy Senator seat.

if Pocohantus was at 0.0%, I think she would be proposing free sex if elected

Crazy enough to campaign in false feathers is sufficiently crazy to believe she'll survive if she runs against Hillary.

It's nefarious and diverting, to say the least, that these politicians can "recycle" these idea over and over. As if it will somehow work this time around.
It's almost like watching reruns of a very bad sitcom. In this case...a very bad soap opera.

maybe she is secretly campaigning to be the white house gopher catcher

Forum List

Back