🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elon Musk and how his takeover of Twitter changes things for Hollywood people

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Well, like I said elsewhere, I was trying to get the story about the feud btwn AOC and Musk but can't find it on Fox News

don't trust the others.. guess I will try Newsmax but thought this video would be interesting also

Almost nobody really cares if Hollywood celebrities stay on Twitter.

All about the virtue signaling.
Before when hollyweirdos posted up some bullshit remark... they didn't see any negative comments. They thought everyone thought they were just that awesome.
Now that posts are not being deleted by the 1000s a day... oops... now they see the negative posts as well.
Their safe space is gone. And virtue signalers absolutely cannot stand the light of day.

All about the virtue signaling.
Before when hollyweirdos posted up some bullshit remark... they didn't see any negative comments. They thought everyone thought they were just that awesome.
Now that posts are not being deleted by the 1000s a day... oops... now they see the negative posts as well.
Their safe space is gone. And virtue signalers absolutely cannot stand the light of day.
are you comparing them to cockroaches? LOL

carry on

are you comparing them to cockroaches? LOL

carry on
Not really.
Light of day - meaning they cannot stand to see reality.
The left wants everything propped up to support their narratives.
And these past couple years it got so out of hand that parents thought exposing children to adult entertainers is a moral, feel good thing to do.
Fucking insane. Full retard,

Not really.
Light of day - meaning they cannot stand to see reality.
The left wants everything propped up to support their narratives.
And these past couple years it got so out of hand that parents thought exposing children to adult entertainers is a moral, feel good thing to do.
Fucking insane. Full retard,
yeh, I saw one of those session where the drag queen gyrates "her" hips and reads to the children and a little girl.. probably 6 yrs old.. does the same.. OMG

what kind of parent lets his or her child see THAT?

Th
yeh, I saw one of those session where the drag queen gyrates "her" hips and reads to the children and a little girl.. probably 6 yrs old.. does the same.. OMG

The Children could tell if the DQ was cut or uncut in that dress lifting gyration too

Those parents deep into the world of virtue signaling.
It is common in cult systems for children to be at the forefront of the worst behaviors the cult does.
The virtue signaling cult is no different

Well, like I said elsewhere, I was trying to get the story about the feud btwn AOC and Musk but can't find it on Fox News

don't trust the others.. guess I will try Newsmax but thought this video would be interesting also

As soon as they stop getting preferential treatment, they leave.

LOL, fucking crybabies.

Forum List

Back