Elon Musk Takes 9.2% Stake in Twitter After Hinting at Shake-Up.

Twitter will be better now that Musk has taken over....and people will hear the truth for a change....
Has he "taken over"? I mean, this may mean something it may not. Regardless it doesn't look like the TS shitshow is going anywhere.

Has he "taken over"? I mean, this may mean something it may not. Regardless it doesn't look like the TS shitshow is going anywhere.
Freedom of speech will return to twitter so you anti freedom libs should just dump the account....

No one. Again, these division pimped and fabricated "culture" wars..exist in your soft, weak, alt-right minds.
You don't think. You react. You know..feelz and stuff...because....God..yeah. :)

Again, your side..is absolutely fucking bonkers. WTF happened? :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry, but you Leftards made it very clear to everyone you demand to talk about sexual deviancy to kids.

Huh...turns out, to have a platform that doesn't shut down free speech, you don't need to build your own...you just need to buy a major stake in one.

Elon may shake things up, he's not really a right winger. I understand he has some left and some right wing views. He's kinda down the middle, which is great.

However, what I suspect will happen is, if he starts to make changes, the left will go after him and shut him down. Some boycots, some pressure from left wing politicians, and he'll have no choice but to fall in line.

Huh...turns out, to have a platform that doesn't shut down free speech, you don't need to build your own...you just need to buy a major stake in one.

Elon may shake things up, he's not really a right winger. I understand he has some left and some right wing views. He's kinda down the middle, which is great.

However, what I suspect will happen is, if he starts to make changes, the left will go after him and shut him down. Some boycots, some pressure from left wing politicians, and he'll have no choice but to fall in line.

Isnt it amazing that if you believe in free speech you are considered a RIGHT WINGER?

Isnt it amazing that if you believe in free speech you are considered a RIGHT WINGER?
Well, the left will say they believe in free speech, as long as you believe in what they are telling you, but the minute you go outside of their acceptable speech, they go after you.

Mr. Musk will ignore them and follow his own path as he as done all this time…

Forum List

Back