Elon Musk Takes 9.2% Stake in Twitter After Hinting at Shake-Up.

I’m thrilled at Musk. This Leftard fascism has gotta go.
0FF23543-8051-424B-9C93-729D1BBDAB59.png

Freedom of speech is perhaps the most important right we have, and this is great news for every American. I mean I should have the right to say that Bruce Jenner makes one UGLY bitch.

Until he owns 51% nothing will change, except of course they will savage him in the hate media, my wager is he has initiated a good old fashioned "hostile takeover" of twitter, which would of course be very easy for Musk to accomplish.... I hope he does exactly that, there was a day, not long ago, when Americans such as myself could actually admire some of these captains of industry, and take great pride in fact they were American, I sincerely hope this is one of those rare men....

Its not as popular unless there is an election to follow....just wait....
Phone apps are only popular during elections? 80% of Twitter is used on phones. Why do you guys not see his failures that happen right before your eyes? Instead you make excuses.

Phone apps are only popular during elections? 80% of Twitter is used on phones. Why do you guys not see his failures that happen right before your eyes? Instead you make excuses.
Twitter will be better now that Musk has taken over....and people will hear the truth for a change....

Anybody with the blue check mark must be sweating bullets now. Musk has made it quite clear he doesn’t like Twitter’s censorship. I wouldn’t be shocked to see some major changes in the near future.

Forum List

Back