Elon Musk's TWTR is wonderful!

I might piss myself from laughing at you too hard....you think you are so very different then the left and then you act just like them. You now cheer for the very thing you used to whine about...and that provides me huge entertainment value
We don't act just like them, douchebag. The left corrects truth. We correct lies.

Well all parties do this. I believe the tweet would have stayed up except they correlated the increased cheques to the leadership of Biden, when in effect, it is a policy written over 50 years ago and it had nothing to do with any leadership today.
Right...it would have stayed up except the lie was exposed this time.

I might piss myself from laughing at you too hard....you think you are so very different then the left and then you act just like them. You now cheer for the very thing you used to whine about...and that provides me huge entertainment value
You piss yourself because you're incontinent.

The sides are very different. Your little contrarian diatribe no longer applies

Biden also getting laughed at loudly about his comment "if lightning hits your home and knocks your power out - you can plug your house into your car.
Which he left out significant issues.
Currently only one EV on the market can do this.
And then the equipment you would need will cost you between $5,800 and $7000 to make that possible.
And then Car & Driver got estimates from electricians as what the cost would be to install equipment - and that depends a LOT on your home. But any where from $2000 for the most basic to over $10,000.
So yes you could do this... for between $8000 - $17,000.

Not to mention if lightning hits your house... your wiring would be shot.

Like all your heads did every time they added one of these to a Trump tweet.

One more example of how alike the two sides really are.
The obvious difference being it was really only happening in one direction. If it's a 2 way street no one can bitch. Until Musk took over twitter had become a very strictly enforced one way street.

This information, in effect, turned a positive campaign message into a liability.

"Yes, you are getting more but it will be lost due to the high inflation under the current administration. You can also thank former Republican president Nixon for enacting this, or you'd REALLY be hurting".

Was this the tweet that was erased? If so, I understand why.

Yes, it was.

Forum List

Back