Elon Musk's TWTR is wonderful!

No one is buying your horseshit. You're a douchebag. I'm not. It's as simple as that.

11767134.gif

Does Musk have access to Fauxi's messages to his partners at the CCP?

Or the Biden Administration directing TWTR to deplatform Trump and censor Conservatives?

Suppress Hydroxychloroquine's efficacy?

Could be interesting

Does Musk have access to Fauxi's messages to his partners at the CCP?

Or the Biden Administration directing TWTR to deplatform Trump and censor Conservatives?

Suppress Hydroxychloroquine's efficacy?

Could be interesting
Why would anyone use Twitter to communicate with someone if their aim was to hide it? There are far better applications for things of that nature.

We don't act just like them, douchebag. The left corrects truth. We correct lies.
Yeah let’s pretend that inflation is all sleepy Joe’s fault and nothing to do with orange Jesus. The funny things is is people buy that.

Yeah let’s pretend that inflation is all sleepy Joe’s fault and nothing to do with orange Jesus. The funny things is is people buy that.
Whoever is sitting in the POTUS seat gets the credit for good economy and the blame for a bad one whether they were the main driver for it or not. Goes with the job.

Whoever is sitting in the POTUS seat gets the credit for good economy and the blame for a bad one whether they were the main driver for it or not. Goes with the job.
That is true, but I always thought that to be stupid. Obama spent like a drunken sailor, Trump outspent him, and now Biden is outspending Trump. The trajectory doesn’t change no matter who is president. The hyper inflation we’re witnessing was decades in the making.

I don’t look at the president as the economy. There’s a lot factors that weigh on economy, including monetary policy, that are more important than just the POTUS’s fiscal policy

Last edited:
That is true, but I always thought that to be stupid. Obama spent like a drunken sailor, Trump outspent him, and now Biden is outspending Trump. The trajectory doesn’t change no matter who is president. The hyper inflation we’re witnessing is decades in the making.

I don’t look at the president as the economy. There’s a log factor that weigh on economy, including monetary policy, that are more important than the POTUS’s fiscal policy

Why are you holding the President responsible for spending? They cant spend a dime without Congress's ok. The issue is that we have allowed Congress to abdicate it's responsibilities to the Executive via all these agencies.

Why are you holding the President responsible for spending? They cant spend a dime without Congress's ok. The issue is that we have allowed Congress to abdicate it's responsibilities to the Executive via all these agencies.
Congress does control the purse strings. There is plenty of blame to go around

That is true, but I always thought that to be stupid. Obama spent like a drunken sailor, Trump outspent him, and now Biden is outspending Trump. The trajectory doesn’t change no matter who is president. The hyper inflation we’re witnessing was decades in the making.

I don’t look at the president as the economy. There’s a lot factors that weigh on economy, including monetary policy, that are more important than just the POTUS’s fiscal policy
Thump did not outspend Obama. The Democrat Congress outspent the Republican Congress

It has nothing to do with Trump, fuckstick. Inflation is the result of deficit spending, and Dims are the ones behind all the spending.

Like all your heads did every time they added one of these to a Trump tweet.

One more example of how alike the two sides really are.

A SuuuWiiiiing....And A MISS !!!

As mentioned above they were NOTHING alike.
Trump had the entire media against him.
Democrats ALWAYS have the Marxist Elitist run media praising them 24/7

Too bad you can't blame it on me being a Trumpie since I'm not fond of him and I'm a registered Independent

It has nothing to do with Trump, fuckstick. Inflation is the result of deficit spending, and Dims are the ones behind all the spending.
All? The Newt Gingrich Congress was the last time any Congress balanced the budget. Republicans have held the House and Senate at the same time since then with a Republican President and didn’t balance it. Both parties spend like idiots when they are in power

Since Elon Musk has purchased Twitter hasn't anyone else noticed that the internet quieted down and got less fierce? What did he do to all the trolls? I think he fixed something that benefits all the internet and social media as the cancerous tumor was in the deep confines of Twitter, spreading to the other parts of the internet body and now it has been removed. I wonder what they were doing up there in the evil twitter headquarters offices.

Forum List

Back