🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elon Staying Ahead of the Sabotage

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"To help ensure the safety of each employee as well as Twitter systems and customer data, our offices will be temporarily closed and all badge access will be suspended. If you are in an office or on your way to an office, please return home."

And OMG!
The draconian tyrant!

Hopefully whoever beats Biden in 2024 cleans house at the FBI and DOJ the same way, and gets rid of those gangster cells infesting those and other Federal agencies. Not a fan of Musk but he's clearly not stupid.

Office space Hotelling is the wave of the future. Sure they will need some Office space but nowhere near what they once did. Conference and videoconferencing is the biggest reason to have commercial office space.

Commercial office space is around $5/ft³ per month and goes up from there. Most of it is more....a LOT more.
And it's an expense that he really doesn't need. Twitter probably only needs a third of the office space he currently uses.

If Twitter is using 500,000 Sq ft of white envelope space a month and can reduce that to 180,000sq ft.....or less....huge amount of savings. Most leases are 5x5....meaning you have a 5 yr lease with an automatic renewal for 5 more years....inflation and market rate are usually part of that contract.

And if I were Elon....I'd be figuring out which offices I could close and how much space I really need.

Prayers up for Mr. Musk's success in cleaning up cyberspace for everyone. If anyone could, it would have to be someone as intelligent as he. Maybe he will find God in the process, since blatant partisanship is what our founders fought off--partisan monarchs whose first thought was self, not we the people--that our Christian-taught Founders respected because that was who they were.

Forum List

Back