Elton John: No one could have stopped me from coming to perform in Israel

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2013
Elton John: No one could have stopped me from coming

Refusing to bow to the pressure of anti-Israel activists, Sir Elton John arrived in Israel on Thursday and performed in front of tens of thousands of Israelis at the Ramat Gan stadium,
Jun.17, 2010.

John's arrival followed weeks of speculation due to several recent cancellations of concerts in Israel by other musical acts including Elvis Costello, the Pixies and Devendra Banhart for politically-related reasons.

The British music star, who last peformed in Israel in 1993, greeted the enthusiastic crowd by saying "Shalom" in Hebrew.

John said that no one could have stopped him from coming to perform in Israel.

"We're spreading peace and love on this stage and we're happy to be here," he said.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ever since the BDS movement began, Israel's economy, tourism & top name entertainment has been booming. Long live the BDS movement.

Ever since the BDS movement began, Israel's economy, tourism & top name entertainment has been booming. Long live the BDS movement.

Absolutely. Great publicity for Israel because people who were ignorant before are now finding out more about it, and of course Israel garners more support accordingly.

It's called Palestinian Mentality. It's based on their philosophy of when you're already in a hole --- Keep digging!

Absolutely. Great publicity for Israel because people who were ignorant before are now finding out more about it, and of course Israel garners more support accordingly.

I went to see him perform last summer when he was in town in a sold out concert and not since watching Charles Aznavour live on stage I enjoyed a performance so much.

Elton John: No one could have stopped me from coming

Refusing to bow to the pressure of anti-Israel activists, Sir Elton John arrived in Israel on Thursday and performed in front of tens of thousands of Israelis at the Ramat Gan stadium,
Jun.17, 2010.

John's arrival followed weeks of speculation due to several recent cancellations of concerts in Israel by other musical acts including Elvis Costello, the Pixies and Devendra Banhart for politically-related reasons.

The British music star, who last peformed in Israel in 1993, greeted the enthusiastic crowd by saying "Shalom" in Hebrew.

John said that no one could have stopped him from coming to perform in Israel.

"We're spreading peace and love on this stage and we're happy to be here," he said.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Another total BDS success. Why, they're racking it all up! Ha ha ha!

I think the BDS might actually have been started by Israel.

Let me explain...

There's an episode of South Park in which Cartman inherits money which he uses to purchase an amusement park, which he renames Cartmanland. He then announces that "you can't come" to his park. People are intrigued, and suddenly have a raging desire to visit the park. Cartman starts allowing people in, ultimately resulting in a substantial increase in the park's attendance.

Maybe this was a reverse psychology tactic all along.

Hmmm.....

I think the BDS might actually have been started by Israel.

Let me explain...

There's an episode of South Park in which Cartman inherits money which he uses to purchase an amusement park, which he renames Cartmanland. He then announces that "you can't come" to his park. People are intrigued, and suddenly have a raging desire to visit the park. Cartman starts allowing people in, ultimately resulting in a substantial increase in the park's attendance.

Maybe this was a reverse psychology tactic all along.

Hmmm.....
Yes, the Jews are behind all Muslim failures, er, I mean successes. You hit the anti Semitic nail on the head. Heh heh heh.

Forum List

Back