Emails Expose Collusion at Highest Levels between D.O.J. and Communist

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Emails Expose Collusion at Highest Levels between Department of Justice and Communist SPLC
Atlas Shrugs ^ | February 3, 2013 | Pamela Geller

Posted on Monday, February 04, 2013 4:06:40 PM by Perseverando

DoJ email to Morris Dees: July 23, 2012 –

“I will pick you [Morris Dees] up at the airport July 30. Would you go out to dinner with my wife and me and our two teenage daughters that first night? The girls need some inspiration from a master of inspiration.”

This is a jawdropper.

The communists over at the Southern Poverty Law Center are among the gravest threats to freedom in the United States, and are named as such in the AFDI Threats to Freedom Index. The enemedia eagerly laps up and repeats their designation of pro-freedom groups as "hate groups," and uses this designation as a propaganda tool to demonize and discredit us. But here is an excellent expose that shows what these subversives are really all about.

Before the collapse of the Soviet Union, the SPLC was designated as a Communist front. It was essentially run by a couple, Anne and Carl Braden, who were CPUSA members. They had been identified in sworn testimony, and they made no attempt to deny the allegations. They would be proud that their legacy remains intact -- their "heirs," that is, destroyers and America-haters -- continue the work to subvert, destroy America.

Atlas commenter Bethesda Dog: "The SPLC has been exposed as a shake-down money-raising con dreamed up by Morris Dees. The staff has inflated salaries, and they are always on the lookout for the next big thing they can target in order to continue scaring their donors. Sooner or later, their donors will die off, or realize they've been had. But then they'll just start tapping money from the Arab oil countries and their allies. Inexhaustible supply of funds to advance sharia. They should be known as the Sharia Promoting Law Center."

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Emails Expose Collusion at Highest Levels between Department of Justice and Communist SPLC - Atlas Shrugs

You're like a straight conduit from the whackier right wings sites directly to this board.

Copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste. All the live long day.

You're like a straight conduit from the whackier right wings sites directly to this board.

Copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste. All the live long day.

It's actually funny (or sad) that he has received rep over his posts. People say "Oh my god, I totally agree with what you said they said about what he said." :lol:

(1) Ronald Reagan was accused of being a "communist" by the right-wing sociopaths of the time.

(2) The modern right wing hates any and ALL democracy movements (the right wing is, by definition, pro-authority and anti-democracy). This is why they always attack groups like the SPLC.

He's right, though...SPLC is nothing more than a big fat communistic shakedown scam.

Harper's did a great expose of Morris Dees and the SPLC better than 10 years ago.

It was titled "The Church of Morris Dees" and is well worth the time it takes to find it and read it TWICE!

Forum List

Back