Embarrassing Kamala "Word Salad" Harris Blows Local Pennsylvania ABC 6 TV Interview

The question was “Opportunity Economy”; specifically, she was asked to define that and provide details. She did not.

Nobody gives a shit about your Mommy or that you grew up Middle class. How can anyone vote for this dumb ass fraud?
She diverts to that everytime she’s asked how she’ll help inflation. She’s a complete idiot, and clueless.

The answers would be simple enough for a college kid with Econ 101 under her belt: we’ll reduce demand for goods by clamping down on illegal immigration, stop deflating the dollar by spending and printing more of it, and lower underlying COGS by increasing energy production.

Of course, she can’t say since she plans to do the opposite. So for her, the answer would be: “I plan to institute policies to increase inflation.”

Wow. She looked scared to death before the first question!

She SHOULD be old enough--and just smart enough--to know her limitations. But politicians more than anyone are so used to people fluffing them up they buy their own hype for a living

Never, EVER buy your own hype.

Here is my question:

How was she able to come across polished and in control on Tuesday night when on Friday she came across as a terrified girl who lapsed back into world salad?

Did they gave her the same drug that temporarily increased Biden’s cognitive abilities for a couple of hours?

P.S. I believe they intentionally did NOT give Biden the drug before his debate so America could see the extent of his dementia. He is in much worse condition than my mother, who has been disagnosed as mid-stage dementia.

Last edited:
She diverts to that everytime she’s asked how she’ll help inflation. She’s a complete idiot, and clueless.

The answers would be simple enough for a college kid with Econ 101 under her belt: we’ll reduce demand for goods by clamping down on illegal immigration, stop deflating the dollar by spending and printing more of it, and lower underlying COGS by increasing energy production.

Of course, she can’t say since she plans to do the opposite. So for her, the answer would be: “I plan to institute policies to increase inflation.”

"I will cause the pain, but trust me, I FEEL the pain"

(but of course she does not)

She SHOULD be old enough--and just smart enough--to know her limitations. But politicians more than anyone are so used to people fluffing them up they buy their own hype for a living

Never, EVER buy your own hype.
I wonder if this has to do with her being moved up her whole career, right up to VP, due to her being a Female Black. She believes she got to where she is due to competence and ability, rather than a diversity pick.

But yesterday, it was like she had a breakthrough and realized she was totally unqualified, knew nothing, and was trying - not well - to fake her way through like she has all her life, and she knew she couldn’t do it.

There were so many sound bites in that single interview to provide the ad material for Trump for the remainder of the election that they need nothing else.

I wonder if this has to do with her being moved up her whole career, right up to VP, due to her being a Female Black. She believes she got to where she is due to competence and ability, rather than a diversity pick.

But yesterday, it was like she had a breakthrough and realized she was totally unqualified, knew nothing, and was trying - not well - to fake her way through like she has all her life, and she knew she couldn’t do it.

There were so many sound bites in that single interview to provide the ad material for Trump for the remainder of the election.

It's like she's realizing for the first time that she actually has to KNOW policy. Not just mouth memorized platitudes. But understand it.

Nearly 60 years old and she can't figure out what she doesn't know until it's too late.

So sad for a woman our age

It's like she's realizing for the first time that she actually has to KNOW policy. Not just mouth memorized platitudes. But understand it.

Nearly 60 years old and she can't figure out what she doesn't know until it's too late.

So sad for a woman our age
That’s the tragedy of all this. (Well, the bigger tragedy would be if she were to win.)

She actually sets women BACK. Instead of an intelligent, competent, knowledgeable woman like Condi Rice (whom the younger generations don’t even know), we have a clueless airhead woman trying to get the highest office in the land. If the Democrats really cared about women, they wouldn’t be giving the world “proof” of how stupid they are!

After 3 1/2 years of Joe Biden's bullshit the average progressive no longer has the cognitive ability to know when they're being lied to. Kamala's not even good at it. A Bill Clinton or Barack Obama could make the working man THINK they cared about them even as their policies didn't...Kamala Harris isn't able to pull that off. She comes off as vapid and shallow. A politician who will say anything to get elected...laughing it off as she does because she knows that once she's in...she's going to keep on doing what she and Joe have been doing for their entire term!

This made me laugh out loud....I mean you are smart..... but yeah, the bar is low lol
So true. Usually when people remark that I’m smart, I take it as a compliment, but if someone were to say that I’m smarter than Kamala, well, thanks….I guess.

After 3 1/2 years of Joe Biden's bullshit the average progressive no longer has the cognitive ability to know when they're being lied to. Kamala's not even good at it. A Bill Clinton or Barack Obama could make the working man THINK they cared about them even as their policies didn't...Kamala Harris isn't able to pull that off. She comes off as vapid and shallow. A politician who will say anything to get elected...laughing it off as she does because she knows that once she's in...she's going to keep on doing what she and Joe have been doing for their entire term!
They are totally brainwashed. I know a pro-Israel activist who is voting for Harris despite the fact she admits Trump is better for Israel. She says that Kamala is so superior in every other way, and Trump such a “threat” to democracy, that she’s voting for the one who is worse for Israel.

What a disaster. I mean, wow, this woman is a moron. She was asked the same questions from the debate, and still looked like a complete babbling idiot.

ABC News: "Lets drill down on your "opportunity Economy. what are one or two specific things you have in mind for that?"

Harris: "I grew up a middle-class kid. I grew up in a neighborhood with hard working people like construction workers and teachers, who were very proud of their lawns. Blah, blah, blah, non-answer word salad..."

What word salad??? She talked in complete sentences, finishes her thoughts, and all of it makes sense.

You tuned out after the first sentence and stopped listening. She went on to outline the tax deduction for startups. Tax deductions and grants to get housing construction increased, and down payment assistance.

Very well spoken.

So true. Usually when people remark that I’m smart, I take it as a compliment, but if someone were to say that I’m smarter than Kamala, well, thanks….I guess.

You're not smarter than Kamala Harris. You're supposedly Jewish and you're voting for the KKK and anti-Semitism, writ large. You're supposedly a woman yet you're voting against health care for women.

You're dumber than a post.

Forum List

Back