Emerson Poll Shows Sleeping Giant Awakens, Biden Leads By Only 7 In New York As Indies Move Right

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
A lot is happening today in the wake of the anti-Democratic phony witch trial persecution of an innocent man that is destroying the credibility of our Justice System; never mind its potential to trigger a tit for tat Legal war amongst the parties.

The Democrats have truly proven that Trump has broken them, and they are willing to light the Constitution on fire if it means taking him down.

Just one problem.

They're not taking him down:

Democrats told the pollsters that 7% were more inclined to vote for Trump if he were found guilty.

But check out the independent voters, 15% of whom told the pollsters they would be more likely to vote for Trump and 74% said his conviction wouldn't change their vote.

Overall, 67% of registered voters will stand pat with their vote regardless of Trump's travails in the courtroom.

Then there's a brand new Emerson poll out of NY:

Donald Trump trails incumbent President Joe Biden by only seven points in the deep blue state of New York, according to a recent poll. The poll sees support for Trump at 41 percent and Biden at 48 percent support with many independent voters shifting to the 45th president.

Now, if the brainwashed lackeys of the Left had any remote clue they would be thinking:

"Wait, maybe this isn't such a great idea.

When we raided Mar-A-Lago, that's when his numbers first soared ahead of DeSantis.

When we prosecuted him his lead in every swing state grew, and he started getting massive crowds in deep blue areas.

But, surely, now when we cynically contort a statute-expired misdemeanor into 34 felony counts and put him on trial in one of the most "Democrat" districts in the country - AFTER THE FEDS ALREADY DECLINED TO PROSECUTE - now people will see it our way!"

You have just awoken the sleeping giant.

The landslide that is coming in November will truly be too big to rig, and your fever dreams of Orange Man finally being defeated are about to devolve into a waking nightmare.

Sweet dreams. ;)

A lot is happening today in the wake of the anti-Democratic phony witch trial persecution of an innocent man that is destroying the credibility of our Justice System; never mind its potential to trigger a tit for tat Legal war amongst the parties.

The Democrats have truly proven that Trump has broken them, and they are willing to light the Constitution on fire if it means taking him down.

Just one problem.

Now, if the brainwashed lackeys of the Left had any remote clue they would be thinking:

When we raided Mar-A-Lago, that's when his numbers first soared ahead of DeSantis.

When we prosecuted him his lead in every swing state grew, and he started getting massive crowds in deep blue areas.

But, surely, now when we cynically contort a statute-expired misdemeanor into 34 felony counts and put him on trial in one of the most "Democrat" districts in the country - AFTER THE FEDS ALREADY DECLINED TO PROSECUTE - now people will see it our way!"

The landslide that is coming in November will truly be too big to rig, and you're fever dreams of Orange Man finally being defeated are about to devolve into a waking nightmare.

Sweet dreams. ;)

The real problem comes when Democrats turn against Tammany Hall

• Banned
The real problem comes when Democrats turn against Tammany Hall

Oh, and let's not forget the Hunter trial is about to begin haha

And they just shot their wad.

Short of putting him in prison they now have officially nothing left.

I guess they could incarcerate him, but he'd still win.

Just one problem.

The landslide that is coming in November will truly be too big to rig, and your fever dreams of Orange Man finally being defeated are about to devolve into a waking nightmare.

Sweet dreams. ;)
This is what has to happen. Libertarians, Independents and non voters need to stand up and reject the Idiocracy that the Democrats have created.

1717169634758.png

I wonder how many times the discussion of assassinating trump have come up in private meetings in the current administration.

• Banned
I wonder how many times the discussion of assassinating trump have come up in private meetings in the current administration.

I started a thread on it because Newt Gingrich said as much the other day.

Former Speaker of the House got moved to the Rubber Room.

I started a thread on it because Newt Gingrich said as much the other day.

Former Speaker of the House got moved to the Rubber Room.

I'm not saying they will or won't. But I am curious how many times it has come up, because you know it has.

I'm only 48 but I'd never seen anyone ever take the beating trump has. They have gone way outside the lines over and over again trying to get him in a constant barrage leveraging everything they can to the point of damaging the country itself. They have proven how desperate they are.

If they can't nail him with this then time is running out before elections. It's barely 5 months away and time is running out.

So, if a judgment against Trump helps the Republicans...wouldn't a judgment against Hunter Biden help the Dems?

Or, does it only work one way with you retards?

Biden won’t be the nominee; Obama wants his husband to run (would be great for him to both come out and announce he’s replacing Biden during June Pride Month) but Xi wants his fawning minion Gavin

Should be fun to watch

So, if a judgment against Trump helps the Republicans...wouldn't a judgment against Hunter Biden help the Dems?

Or, does it only work one way with you retards?
AMERICANS are outraged at the antics of the Democrats these past few years. Hunter is just one example of crimes not being prosecuted because of his last name. AMERICANS do not want to be a BANANA REPUBLIC.

AMERICANS are outraged at the antics of the Democrats these past few years. Hunter is just one example of crimes not being prosecuted because of his last name. AMERICANS do not want to be a BANANA REPUBLIC.
Retard. Hunter Biden is being prosecuted. His trial starts on Monday. The charges were brought by his father's Justice Department.

Try to keep up. :itsok:

Just one problem.

Sweet dreams. ;)

Emerson Poll Shows Sleeping Giant Awakens, Biden Leads By Only 7 In New York As Indies Move Right​

What are our self proclaimed resident Indys here saying…Are you moving right?
BTW- I remember when hardcore leftist Mac1958 claimed to be an Independent….hahahah

my2¢
pknopp
Harry Dresden
Natural Citizen
Kondor3
JWBooth

It is difficult to predict how many Americans will be paying close attention to Hunter Biden's trial, but there will be a shit-ton of embarrassing revelations about Sleepy Joe. Will it matter?

I mostly edge right on a national level and things pretty much even out in state elections. Right now it's a tossup whether I hand my ballot over to the wife and tell her to deal with it, or vote for Trump to cancel out her vote. Pretty sure I'll go with Andy Biggs (R) for House and against Kari Lake (R) for Senate.

BTW- I remember when hardcore leftist Mac1958 claimed to be an Independent….hahahah

Natural Citizen

I don't believe in that whole left/right nonsense.

You may as well just assign yourself an icon.

Those are in my view, empty, lazy terms for mainstream folks who like to pretend that they're different from one another in some way without having to acknowledge that there really isn't a nickel's worth of meaningful difference between them.

You should be asking Orange Man why he's pretty much only endorsing the swamp creatures instead of conservatives in the various races anyway.

But you're not.

Why not, dear patriot?

Fukin muppet. Don't ever call my name out for this sort of Mickey Mouse bullshit again, please. I'm not interested in chasing a ball around like some rat in a cage with you low-info dipshits. There's no value in it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back