End zone thousands of furious fans sign NFL petition after veterans super bowl snub

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
END ZONE: Thousands of FURIOUS FANS Sign NFL PETITION After Veterans’ Super Bowl Snub | Sean Hannity
Tens of thousands of furious football fans have signed a petition urging the National Football League to “reconsider” its despicable decision to bar a veterans group from placing an ad during the upcoming Super Bowl, saying the decision showed the NFL’s “blatant hypocrisy” against the armed forces.

Good the NFL deserves to sink to the bottomless pits never to rise up again. Pay back is a bitch ain't it . See how well that kneeling worked out for you Kapernick pos loser.

END ZONE: Thousands of FURIOUS FANS Sign NFL PETITION After Veterans’ Super Bowl Snub | Sean Hannity
Tens of thousands of furious football fans have signed a petition urging the National Football League to “reconsider” its despicable decision to bar a veterans group from placing an ad during the upcoming Super Bowl, saying the decision showed the NFL’s “blatant hypocrisy” against the armed forces.

Good the NFL deserves to sink to the bottomless pits never to rise up again. Pay back is a bitch ain't it . See how well that kneeling worked out for you Kapernick pos loser.

Let me guess.

You're completely unaware that the Pentagon got caught a few years ago in a scandal pimping fake patriotism song-and-dances in sports events with taxpayer money, right?

And you're completely oblivious to the fact that the NFL itself publicly sent some $723,000 of that taxpayer pimp money back to the government, and promised to send any more that was found back as well, amirite?

And let me further guess --- Sean Inanity "forgot" to mention any of this, right?

Your tax dollars at work. Pimping. And now you're snowflaking when the pimp's money's no good.

You're weird.

And btw to date, as far as I've read, NFL is the only sport-business that did send that pimped fake patriotism money back.

And that's what you want to whine about.

First Superbowl I will not be watching, screw them.
I actually have never watched one before...I thought the goal was to attract people, not make them take their business elsewhere.

God bless you and every one who signed the petition always!!!

Holly

I actually have never watched one before...I thought the goal was to attract people, not make them take their business elsewhere.

Holly
This will be the first I haven't watched. They let the players kneel for the anthem. Which is against NFL rules, but won't let a veterans group put on a commercial asking them to please stand. Shows their bias. I'm done with them.

but, but , but

upload_2018-1-30_11-43-29.png

EAGLE WINGS on Twitter

But Trump is Hitler lmfao!! HYPOCRITES don't ever see their own stupidity........

You must understand why the Dems are supporting the kneeling trash. The Democratic party no longer stands for anything.

There ain't no "Democrats" involved here.

Matter of fact that taxpayer-pimped patriotism scandal I mentioned in post 2, was exposed by two Republican Senators. And good on them for doing so.

Holly
This will be the first I haven't watched. They let the players kneel for the anthem. Which is against NFL rules, but won't let a veterans group put on a commercial asking them to please stand. Shows their bias. I'm done with them.

Once AGAIN -- the NFL Rule Book says nothing about body posture during the national anthem. In fact it says nothing about any national anthem at all.

I guess it's fun to sit on the internets making up stories but they do get exposed as bullshit by those who know better.

But you go ahead and try to prove me wrong, Twinkletoes.

Since this involved a veterans group and not the Pentagon, your post missed the mark as most of yours do.
You must understand why the Dems are supporting the kneeling trash. The Democratic party no longer stands for anything.

Matter of fact that taxpayer-pimped patriotism scandal I mentioned in post 2, was exposed by two Republican Senators. And good on them for doing so.

Since this involved a veterans group and not the Pentagon, your post missed the mark as most of yours do.

I'm afraid not Spunky.
Number one, I already described how the NFL came clean --- while no other sport did --- and washed its hands of the taxpayer pimp money it was paid, and sent it back. That makes a statement about their attitude toward integrity. Now you want 'em to do a 180?

Number two, AFAIK the NFL's policy is to avoid controversial/political topics in the commercial time it sells. Political ads tend to polarize. They don't want that. YOU might but they don't.

And number three, it's their time to sell --- not yours. They can sell it or not sell it to whoever the fuck they want, and there ain't jack cheese you can do about that except go cry in the corner.

The fact is, you tried to insert political parties in here and you got called on it. Nuttin' you can do about that either.

:boo_hoo14:

Last edited:

A charity group....and the NFL chooses to not get politically involved. Their choice.

The ad is described as splashing "please stand for the national anthem". It's selling mob mentality.
That's a product we need less of --- not more. In any case it's nothing productive.

This is the NFL covering their asses and doing everything they can do avoid any political issues during their showcase event. It's a business thing.
What their racist pig subversive fatherless thug players do to embarrass themselves is beyond the league's control. Allowing this ad to run only brings more attention to those bigoted players and their ignorance. Hurts the league's image.

Forum List

Back