England is in CHAOS, America is next

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
You all deserve proof that England is in chaos and my opinion and his is that America is next.
He is able to explain it clearly. We all must save the United States.

You all deserve proof that England is in chaos and my opinion and his is that America is next.

spongebob-patrick.gif

Unless you're like our resident Tommy Tit on welfare, it's the workers and pensioners that are getting screwed.

If you elect Kamala, I'll be tuning into your news channels for the laughs ahead.

Thank you for posting this video about Great Britain's citizens being jailed for expressing their chagrin over evil caused by their political leaders who allow certain immigrants to rape, kill native Brits, and harm British children. We vote our leaders in. We have the option of dismissing supporters of evil in two to four years. Yes, if our leaders sell we the people out, we need to review what the US Constitution allows and prevent the gross sellout the British are experiencing by allowing evil be done to the masses of the country's citizens. All I can do is to pray our people do not get jailed for exercising our Constitutional privileges of verbally criticizing those doing evil to our children, our religious buildings, and criminal rape being encouraged by doing nothing to stop the evil racists who violate innocent citizens. I hope many of our board members pray for peace and justice for all who are beaten, raped, or killed by interloper entities who claim their God allows them to racially kill American citizens just because they are Americans.

Last edited:
We of the Hinterlands will be just fine. ;)
I hate to tell you, but I have spent the majority of my life in the hinterlands of several states, and my friends from East to West can and would live according to the US Constitution.

I hope the Brits will read America's Constitution to assure lifelong British citizens to adopt the power the vote gives ordinary people to have the right to expatriate any immigrants who maim, rape, steal, and kill citizens and their families who did not bring sheer hubris into their lands or waters the organized criminal doings that are causing harm to some of the most conscientious people in the free world. If they took away the ability to rape and kill children it might seem uncouth, but it would take away the incentive of what rapists were left who just might go back to their own native country on their own nickel. And yes, surgery to relieve them of their manhood should be enforced to assure they go back and leave the British people alone.

Last edited:
I hate to tell you, but I have spent the majority of my life in the hinterlands of several states, and my friends from East to West can and would live according to the US Constitution.

I hope the Brits will read America's Constitution to assure lifelong British citizens to adopt the power the vote gives ordinary people to have the right to expatriate any immigrants who maim, rape, steal, and kill citizens and their families who did not bring sheer hubris into their lands or waters the organized criminal doings that are causing harm to some of the most conscientious people in the free world. If they took away the ability to rape and kill children it might seem uncouth, but it would take away the incentive of what rapists were left who just might go back to their own native country on their own nickel. And yes, surgery to relieve them of their manhood should be enforced to assure they go back and leave the British people alone.
You do realize that "We of the Hinterlands" can put the leftist population center in the dark don't you?

The leftists better get hot on those modular nuke reactors before they get too damn froggy.

Forum List

Back